Life at the Cottage

We've been here for a month. Harry and Ginny both owl me at least once a week. In every letter there is no news. While the cottage is beautiful and I have Draco and Charlotte for company it is still quite lonely. Supplies are brought to us and Harry has only come to visit us twice in the past month. I believe to no avail that us being in hiding is doing any good. He is still out there and his main target is me. He wants me. I don't want the rest of our lives to be filled with fear knowing that at any moment he could hurt us or anyone else. I must end this once and for all.
I walk into the cozy lounge room where Draco sits on the floor with Charlotte. He is building towers out of blocks and she knocks them over. Their bond is so strong and I'm doing this for her. I'll leave tonight when they are both asleep because I know he will argue with me about my decision.
It came to around to dinner time and I was quieter than usual and Draco seemed to pick up on the vibe that I was quiet.
"You alright Hermione"?
"I'm fine, just tired I suppose".
He looked at me with a sceptical look but continued eating dinner.
I cleaned the kitchen once we had finished and put Charlotte's pyjamas on her. I gave her a kiss and a hug knowing that this may well be the last kiss and hug for a while. My eyes began to well up with tears but I had to fight them back otherwise Draco will be way to suspicious. I went and sat on the couch with Draco and I just hugged him. He returned the gesture.
"What's going on Hermione, I know something isn't alright."
"I just wish we could go back to living our normal lives, no matter who we are, for everyone to be equal".
He leaned in and gently kissed my forehead.
"We'll get through this, we will have a normal life again soon."
I don't take it any further and we soon head off to bed as well.
I try to get a few hours sleep in bed but I tossed and turned until 1am and I knew it was time to leave.