My mission

I shut the door behind me and walk off but turn around to get one final look at the cottage where my daughter lay inside all warm and safe.
He'll be looking for me and I'm certain that he'll have spies. I apparated into diagon alley, and slowly made my way down knockturn alley. I get several glances and I feel like I'm being watched. I want him to get me. I feel a cold rush of air behind me and the people start to disperse around me.
Right behind me, he's there.
"Well well well. If it isn't Miss Granger. Tell me have you completely altered my son interpretation of that filthy muggle world?"
My heart begins to race. I turn around to face him. That cold face with no emotion, no empathy, I almost feel sorry for him. He pulls his wand out and summons the killing curse on me. I dive out of the road. I still hadn't quite got my wand out of the inside of my brown coat. He wants to kill me.
I scurry to the wall and pull my wand out just in time to block it. The curse bounces off the dirty bricks causing chunks of bricks flying everywhere.
"Bombarda" I shout and bricks fly out in all directions.
I have time to run a bit further up the alley while Lucius is still fighting all the dust from the explosion. He continues to fight me and he gets closer and closer and I continue to defend myself
I continue to walk back only to bump into something cold and rough. A dead end.
He's getting closer I can't get through it he's to close. He's maybe 4 metres away from me when he lowers his wand. I question this. He continues to walk toward me before pinning me up against the brick wall. This is it. I love you Charlotte.
"Now what shall we do with you?" He whispers in my ear.
I wriggle and try to escape but he's not only holding me there, he's also put a spell on me.
He pulls a dagger out of his cloak.
"I suppose it's more fun to watch you suffer. All this fighting would be for nothing if I was to kill right now, no fun would be had." He reavealed.
He pulls up the left sleeve of my coat and long sleeve shirt to find the scar on 'mudblood'.
He smiled when he saw it.
"Want another one Granger to add to your collection?"
I just look up scared beginning to cry. What came out of my mouth the next second was not expected.
"Your granddaughter and your son, they didn't deserve to have someone as horrible, unsavoury and rude as you. They deserve so much better. You taught your son to be just as rude, unappreciative and a bully, just like yourself. I thought nothing would ever change him, but when he became a father it was like a curse all of itself had been broken. He is the most gentle and kind man I know and he's the best father. He'll always be a better father than you ever will be".  I say in between gasps of air. I lump at the back of my throat began to rise. Tears set in and he just smiled at me.
"Not as brave as we think we are". He laughs.
"Father".
A familiar voice appears.
Lucius turns around and we both see Draco stand there with his wand raised.
"Expelliarmus". Draco orders
Lucius wand flies out of his hand and into Dracos.
Caught off guard Lucius looks at him, questioning what he was doing.
"C'mon son, come and join me." His nerves begin to show through
"I'm not your son, you brainwashed me into believing these muggles were filthy and the needed to be exterminated from the world like rats, but we need them. Many of them belong in the wizarding world."
"She's brainwashed you Draco, now come with me". He orders
He pulls out the dagger and places it to my throat. It's slowly digging in, really beginning to hurt.
"I'm sorry Lucius. AVADA KEDAVRA!!!" Draco shouts
This burst of lights comes out of Draco's wand and hits Lucius and he falls to the ground.

Hey guys,
Did you guys see that coming?
I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Im always open to ideas to add to the fanfic so feel free to message me if you have any ideas.
Thanks,
Elly xx