An Encounter

I'd finished reading both books on babies and pregnancy so I headed to Diagon Alley to Flourish and Blotts for some more books to read, although it can't be about pregnancy in the wizarding world because if anyone knew right now if I was expecting it would send an uproar. I leave all the pregnancy books to the muggle libraries. I pick up a couple more books. I'm walking through Diagon Alley when I see a blonde haired man walk out of Gringotts. I stood completely still and he looked up at me. I turned around a walked the other way, although I could hear him running towards me.
"Granger, can we talk?" He asked
"About what Malfoy?" I said abruptly
"You know what about." he said sarcastically
He's still that same rude boy I once knew how did I ever think I'll tell him about the baby. At 14 weeks I'm lucky enough for not showing for him to notice.
"Draco please leave me alone." I begged
"You called me draco." He said with a smirk
I turned away and walked away as quick as I can. That's when he grabbed me and turned me around. As he did I tripped and slipped over on the ground.
"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" I yelled frantically.
We are making a scene now and people ran over to help me up. I'm so shocked I walked off crying my eyes out that I felt like I had no option but to go and see Ginny.
When I get to the burrow I don't find Ginny but Molly. My cheeks are stained with tears and Molly is worried.
"Dear, whats wrong?" She hugs me
I sit down on the chair.
"I saw my baby's father today, I didn't tell him but he grabbed me and I slipped over and fell." I manage to choke out.
"Well lets get you checked out." She calmly said.
We took a trip to St Mungos and I and the baby got checked out discreatly. We are both fine. I managed to finally relax knowing that my baby is fine, I just don't know how I tell the father though especially after today.