A plan

Draco and I head to the Ministry the next day to meet with Harry and Ron to discuss arrangements. We head into London and head into the bathrooms and flush ourselves down.

We enter into Harry's office and I place Charlotte down on the floor. She crawls around and explores the place. We go and sit down at the couch infront of the fire place. Ron just entered with food, as always.
"We've discussed with minister of magic and we believe for your protection and Charlotte's that we temporarily relocate though." Harry advised
"Where about's"? I question
"Well what about Shell Cottage, it's familiar and Lucius doesn't know about it. We'll place protective enchartments around it. The sooner we do it the better and we'll have a better chance of catching him. I hope it's not for long Hermione." Harry insisted
"The sooner you catch him the better".
Charlotte crawls her way to Harry and pulls on his pants. He picks her up and sits her on his knee. She sends him a small giggle. He smiles down at her.
"I'm doing this for the three of you."
"Thankyou Harry, I really appreciate this. I know the man my father is and I want him locked up for good". Draco spoke
He offers his hand to Harry and Harry shakes it back then offers it to Ron and Ron repays the gesture.
My three favorite men in the world are on the path of recognition maybe even tolerance.

We head home under the guard of an auror and grab what we need. I go to Charlotte's room and pack all of her clothes in bags. I grab her blankets and toys, nappies and bottles.
I bend down and comfort her. "Everything is going to be okay, I promise". I pick her up and close the door behind me.
Draco packs his bag and I have time to get my stuff together. Paperwork, clothes, books and photos.
We apparate to the Weasley's and say goodbye. Ginny promises to visit me as often as she can. Molly has prepared food for us to get us started. I give her a hug and we apparate to the cottage.