Charlotte's First Day

The butterflies in my stomach are making it's way to the surface. The nerves and anxiety begin to rise.
It's Charlottes first day of Hogwarts. Where did my baby go?
We wait on platform 9 and 3/4 with Charlotte and our six year old daughter Heidi.
"Mum I'm not sure I can do this". Charlotte turns to me
"Lottie, of course you can sweetheart. Your smart, kind and clever. You'll make plenty of friends and you'll learn heaps."
Draco kneels down to her level and looks her in the eye.
"You'll be fine because your so much like your mother, your smart and kind, but your stubborn and determined like me. We'll be happy with any house your sorted into."
I look at Draco and Charlotte, their connection, definitely always been a Daddy's girl. She gives him a hug and then hugs me. I didn't want to let her go. Tears start to well up in my eyes.
As she climbs on the Hogwarts Express Draco picks up Heidi and they wave goodbye. I blow her a kiss.
As the train begins to take off, I see her peering out the window and she yells.
"I'll write to you everyday". And with that she waves and they are off.

Charlotte's POV
I'm on the train to Hogwarts, I think to myself. My Mum and Dad went here, both were strong influences there. I hope I can make them proud. I sit in a carriage by myself, when I hear a knock at the door. I look at the door to find that it's Teddy. His smile makes me feel more comfortable.
"Hi Charlotte". He says excited
"Hi Teddy". I respond
"Hogwarts is great, I promise". He says
I smile
"Well I'll see you later". He waves and is off down the corridor.
I change into my robes as we aren't far off. No friends yet, wonder when I'll meet someone. I want to find out as much as I can about Hogwarts and my parents when they attended.
As we get off the train a tall giant looms over the top of us. I recognize that it's Hagrid. We take the boats across the lake and enter Hogwarts.
We are greeted by Professor Mcgonagall where she explains to us about being sorted into our houses.
My name is fourth to be called up, whispers are heard throughout the hall, I wonder why?
"Now this is a difficult one, your well suited to both, now where do I put you". The sorting hat annouces.
"Well it better be Slytherin".
The slytherin table cheers and claps and I head over to their table. I'm greeted with handshakes and high fives. I think I'll be happy in this house. This is my new family.