Keeping my secret is hard

It's been a week since I discovered I was pregnant. The nausea has decreased some thanks to the medicine but it still hits me most mornings.
It's 8am and I hear knocking on my front door. I answer it and see it's Harry
"Morning Hermione" He said
"Morning" I answer
"What are you doing here Harry?" I ask
" I was wondering if you'd like to come out for dinner with Ron, myself and Ginny on Saturday evening."
"Sure I would love that" I replied
"Great meet us at the Burrow at 6pm."
"See you then Harry." I quickly shut the door but before I managed to he put his foot in between the door and asked
"Hermione why haven't you been at work since last for the past 2 days?"
What do I say, I can't tell him that I'm pregnant, that I'm suffering from morning sickness and I'm always tired.
"Ummm, I've just got the stomach flu. It's nothing really Harry, I'll be back tomorrow."
With that he left. I really want to tell him, not just him but everyone else. Saturday night will be the perfect opportunity.
The next day arrived and I really wasn't feeling much better. The tablets did some work but I knew I still had to get up and head to the Ministry. I had a shower, got dressed and headed to the minstry. Filing paperwork for all magical creatures while trying to get SPEW up and running again was a challenge already and now being pregnant has added to the challenge. Fellow witches and wizards were asking if I was okay as they had never seen me this tired. I continued to remind them that I'm fine that I simply had the flu. The day was long and slow for me but was excited to knew it was time for her to go home, put my feet up and read a good book.