1 month later

She's two months already. Charlotte my little angel. She is more aware of her surroundings and can now lift her head up. She becomes more curious by the day.
Draco manages to visit everyday. Ron is barely talking to me and Harry is still trying to accept it but tries to remain neutral with myself and Charlotte. A few weeks ago I hired a muggle photographer to take photos of little Charlotte. What a wonderful little princess. I gave a copy to The Weasleys and Draco. Draco awed at the photo.

I prepared to visit the Weasley's again in hoping that Ron would talk to me

I prepared to visit the Weasley's again in hoping that Ron would talk to me. I apparated to The Burrow with Charlotte in my arms.
"Hermione, dear". Mrs Weasley warmly said
"Hi Mrs Weasley."
Mrs Weasley gazed down and a sleeping Charlotte so I passed her over for a cuddle.
"Where's Ron.? I asked
"In his room dear."
I walked up the flight of stairs and knocked on his door. He opened it and just grinned at me. He shut the door. Again to no prevail but he's my best friend I can't let this damage us.
I open the door again and walked in.
"Ron I've apologized, I've tried everything to say sorry. I want to be your best friend still. What more is there?" I screamed
"He hurt you Hermione, emotionally, his family tortured you and then you decide to go and have a child with him." He yelled
"Ron of course the night wasn't meant to happen but I would not regret having Charlotte, despite who her father is. You and Harry are my friends, you have stuck by me throughout the years we've known eachother. And now with one little mistake you practically want to disown me as a friend. I love my daughter more than anything and there is nothing I would change but I need you in my life. Just like Charlotte needs her father."
Ron looks down and doesn't say anything.
"I'm sorry Ron."
I walk out of his room I grab Charlotte and apparate back to my house.
Tears well up in my eyes and I just cuddle Charlotte and cry into her.