one

After the new year started the school's security forces have been stronger. Every turn down the hallway sends me right into a new security guard. The two I see the most are Kim Nam Joon and Jung Ho Seok. They both are very friendly but I mostly stay away from them. I don't trust people very ease.

I go to an all girls school where we don't see many guys. I also only live with my sister but since she just got married she's not been home lately making things more scray. I mean I understand...but with this new serial killer. I'm really scared.

So far he's killed three high school girls.

Ra Hye Jin- she was just coming home from school when she went missing. She was the first female so no one really expected anything like a killer on the lose. Even her parents admit she had ran away once before. But when seven days later they found her body under a bridge, they knew it was murder.

Moon Yoon Ah- unlike Hyejin there was no reason for Yoonah to go missing. She was just starting her senior year and was already looking for colleges and a new apartment. Her mother told press she was a smart and bright child, not a runaway or trouble maker. But around four days later they found her body in a old car on a empty road. Teenage kids playing nearby saw her body and called the police. This was another murder.

Kim Ji Yun- out of everyone she made me cry the most. She was only fourteen years old just starting her first year in a new school. She went missing after going to pick her little sister up from a birthday party. She never made it. Her body was the worst of them all, they had to find pieces of it in different areas. And even when they found her...they still didn't know who it was. It took a few days to figure out that it indeed was the fourteen year old girl who went missing.

Other then those three high school girls he's killed.

Two male college students.

Kim Dong Hyun- he was a trouble maker and it was no surprised he came up dead. Most people say he would bully people to where they would almost try and kill themselves. Maybe the killer killing him wasn't such a bad idea. Either way...he was another one.

Chong Min Soo- he was just your average student like me. He had two or three friends, didn't really stand out that much and wasn't the type to have any enemies. His was another shocker but he was also the first one to be found dead between him and Donghyun.

He's also killed five adults but for some reason I can't remember all of their names. They use to think he would keep them alive for a time being like he did Hyejin and Yoonah but turned out that was false. The five adults were killed right on the spot. I do know some were in between the ages of thirty-five and forty-five. And even some had children.

But how do we know all of these murders are connect...because after every murder he leaves behind a black rose.

⚫️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚫️
So I here I go with a scary/thriller bts story once again. This one...this one is a little different. I'll leave this part up for a day or two and then I'll write the first two chapters and have them up.

I'll say this also, it may start off boring in the beginning but I promise it'll get twisted and good later on.

Hope you enjoy the story!
And thank you for reading!

⚫️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚫️