three

I searched and searched all throughout my closet for that one shirt Doyeon likes. It's a white lace crop top. She's borrowed it about a hundred times, it should be up front. After ten mintues of looking I finally found it. Since it was already warm outside I grabbed some high waist shorts and my white Addis shoes. I put on a black choker necklace and grabbed my purse. I walked down stairs to see it already passed eight. I wonder where Doyeon is?

"And please a reminder to all people going out tonight. Please bring someone along with you. I know you people don't want to live in fear, but please remember he is out there still and-" I turned the tv off hearing pounding at my door. I dropped the remote hearing it smash. I picked it up sitting it back on the couch. I'll deal with it later. Once I open my door I saw a slightly puff face Doyeon. But even so she was rocking a black leather jacket.

"What's wrong? You look like you've been crying your eyes out." I asked closing my door.

"Just my stupid brother. He told me I couldn't go out tonight because of that stupid killer. I'm tired of him acting like he's my damn parent. Just because mom and dad are overseas doesn't give him the right to act like dad. I swear I hate him." Doyeon explained in a annoyed tone. I let out a little laugh grabbing her arm as we walked down the streets. Some people were out as well but our once busy street was mostly empty now and days.

"He isn't that bad. He's just protective of you, that's all. I wish I had a big brother." I said.

"Ugh. Take him! He's all yours!"

We both started laughing as we headed to the party. Mingyu's house was bigger then me and Doyeon's combined. Maybe even twenty times bigger. I forgot for a second who he was. He was some popular guy in another school nearby.

"I wonder if Namjoon is here already?" Doyeon asked as we pushed through the crowd of people. I watched as one girl sat on top of a boy. Her hips were rocking side to side as she was lost in his mouth.

"Can they please get a room?" I shrieked out making Doyeon laugh.

"Doyeon! Jiwoo!" We both turned around to see another girl from our school. Her name was Minok and like me she was quiet. She looked completely lost at this party. She was still in her school uniform but her hair was slightly messy. It almost looked like a wild cat had a fight on her head.

"What are you doing here? These parties don't seem like your type of stuff." Doyeon asked.

"They aren't! I'm tutoring Mingyu but he didn't even tell me he was having a party. When a group of kids came he said they were friends of his brother's and I fell for it. A few mintues later and the house was filled with people. I don't like it here!" Minok really did seem scared.

"Hey Doyeon." I looked over to my left to see Doyeon smirking as she pulled Namjoon closer to her. They kissed for a second before I pulled at her jacket.

"I'll take Minok home. Namjoon. Please I beg of you, please don't let Doyeon out of your sight." I pleaded. Namjoon nodded before pulling Doyeon with him. But not to my surprise Doyeon jerked back.

"You aren't walking home alone." Doyeon snapped in her serious tone.

"I'll be fine. I'll text you when I drop Minok off and I'll text you when I get back. Okay." I said. Doyeon stared at me for a few moments before she jerked me into a hug.

"Be safe." She whispered. I held her until Namjoon cleared his throat telling us to let go of each other. Doyeon rolled her eyes before letting me go.

"Okay Minok, I'll take you home." I watched as Minok lit up with joy before we walked out the house. Luckily a few people were out as we walked down the street. Since the murder's took place, I don't like how everyone leaves the streets empty.

"Thank you for walking me home Jiwoo. You didn't have to." Minok beamed fixing her hair.

"It's fine. Really. It's a nice night, I don't mind walking." I smiled as we turned down a street.

"Since we never really talk in school I always wanted to say. I really like your hair. It's straight and shiny." I reached down touching my now straight hair. It's fine. Curls never stay in my hair.

"Really? Thank you. I hate my straight hair, I like hair like yours where it has a nice curl to it." I said making her smile big.

"But yours is nicer." She said. A older women came out a house waving at us.

"Minok is that you? I was wondering where you were." The old lady said. I smiled as I watched Minok run over to her helping her back inside the house.

"Well thank you very much Jiwoo for walking me home. Maybe one day we can hang out?" She asked shyly. I know I'm shy but she is much more shyer then me, and it makes me smile.

"Of course. Well goodnight Minok." I waved before heading back to the party. I text Doyeon who texted back a okay immediately. I laughed thinking about her stressing over me.

"Excuse me but where is Minhyu's house." I turned around to see a slightly taller boy then me. My mouth dropped open once I saw who it was.

"Busted Jiwoo." He scolded crossing his arms.

Damnit!