thirty-two

My breathing started getting heavy as my sister handed the evil devil named Insoo my nephew. She then started walking closer to me with such a warm smile. What happen? How did I not see that my only sister was apart of this? Was I to blind or was this something I just never saw coming?

"Why?" I mumbled staring at her.

"After the police found you guys most of everyone's parents went to jail because of the way you guys were being treated. There is no law against freedom of religion so no one was in there to long. But after you were found I got a call from The Great One. He told me about how you and everyone else would make us all-" I cut her off by punching her in the face. All the anger was starting to come out me as I jumped on top of her hitting her repeatedly. I don't care now if I kill her. If my nephew is now motherless. I just don't care anymore.

I kept hitting her until I was completely jerked back up. I tried getting lose but the person holding me was extremely strong. I turned my head around to see my worst nightmare. Holding me in a tight grip was Insoo with a worried look on his face.

"Why are you hitting your sister Jiwoo?" Insoo asked in a calmling voice. I tired even more to get lose when I heard something from above us.

"You may hate me but just remember it's the demons that are talking to you. Not-"

"Fuck you!" I screamed as I cut my sister off once again.

"You guys are insane." I heard Hoseok speak.

"Fucking insane." Yoongi added.

"Rick get them out of here please." Insoo snapped at a man standing in the conner. Him and three other men got Pinky, Jungkook, Jimin, Hoseok, and Yoongi bringing them all back upstairs.

"Jiwoo. We'll get you, okay." Jungkook screamed as they were bringing him up the stairs. My heart started pounding as I saw the extremely worried expression on his face. I'm sorry.

"You know what. Rick bring back down Kie for me please." Insoo sat me back down on the ground as I immediately took a few steps away from him.

"Jungkook." I spoke as I saw Jungkook up closer. He looked even more beat up then I first saw him.

"You are a sick piece of shit that needs to be killed." Jungkook spit as Rick let him. Jungkook was about to start charging at him when I heard a noise. At first I didn't see it, but once I did my whole world stopped. My heart wasn't beating and my eyes wouldn't close. My chest was starting to burn as I knew I was crying already. I fell to my knees as I watched him fall to his side.

Insoo just stabbed Jungkook in the stomach. My worst nightmare was coming to life.

"No....no..." I wasn't hardly breathing as I started crawling over to Jungkook. He was already holding onto his stomach where Insoo's knife was. "Don't pull it out." I mumbled through tears. I grabbed Jungkook's hand as I felt his warmth against my cold hands. This isn't happening! This isn't happening!

"Please be strong." Jungkook mumbled. I was about to speak when I was lifted up again. This time I was screaming to be let go as I watched Jungkook's last breath be taken. This isn't it!

"JUNGKOOK!" Was the last thing I screamed before I was thrown in another room. This room was completely empty except for one thing. The one thing I wanted to rip into a million pieces.

"I picked it out for you." I slowly turned around to see my sister with a bright smile on her face.

"You picked me out a weeding dress?" I choked out pointing to the fabric hanging on a rack all by it's self.

"Yeah. I think mom would have loved it." She spoke still smiling big.

"Don't ever." I took a step closer to her with nothing but pure hate in my eyes. No more games. I'll kill you myself if I have to. "Talk about mother again. She would spit in your face if she knew what you were doing. You have no right to call my mother your mother. Or even a friend." I spit.

"The weeding is in forty minutes please put the dress on." My sister completely ignored my statement as she ran straight to the dress with pure joy.

"I'm not marring Insoo." I spoke softly staring at the floor.

"Of course not silly. I'm already married to him." My sister laughed. How can she laugh about him? Do you know what sick things that man has done to me, to my friends, and to mom? And you can laugh about him?

But where did I miss this? I met the guy she was marring and he wasn't Insoo. He was a nice, wealthy, and kind person. Where did she marry Insoo behind my back?

"How?" I asked.

"I met Insoo after about a year I got into the religion. He went on about how you two were supposed to be together and how The Great One told him that you were the angel sent from heaven. But once he saw you in the demon world he knew he lost that angel. Instead he found me, or I found him. After I got married to him we tried having children but I just wouldn't have any. Instead he thought going after you again. I told him you were still in the demon world and that you would need some signs that you were meant to be apart of the religion. So we started the Black Rose. We killed the unwanted kids that escaped us and some of the others who helped get our family get in prison. The Great One was telling us that these people needed to disappear and be removed from this place." My sister went on as she pulled out the dress letting it's train hit the floor.

"So you let him kill my friends and take me back?" I asked.

"No and yes. I ended up having a child, you of course know, but Insoo still wanted you guys especially you and Lien back home. Today you aren't marrying Insoo, but his son instead."

"Taehyung?" I asked still choking on my words. I care very deeply for Taehyung but I can't marry him.

"No. Another one of his sons. Insoo has so many children that The Great One has blessed him with. You'll be marrying his third oldest son. He's extremely excited to finally marry you." My sister hand me the dress as she walked back out the room.

Once the door closed I fell on my knees crying my heart out. Jungkook. Is Jungkook okay? I can't lose no more people, not from Insoo.

"Hello!" I ran up to the door banging on it. Lucky my sister walked in with that still warm smile on her face.

"Yes darling." My sister spoke. I almost choked on the word darling since I've never heard her say that before, but this wasn't the time for seriousness.

"Tell Insoo I'll marry his son without running away this time. If he lets Jungkook go to a hospital. I'll stay here forever if you just let my friends go." I spoke standing tall. I'll do anything to keep them alive. Just please tell me I'm not to late for Jungkook.

Oh please tell me I can save him.

⚫️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚫️

So this will be like a part one of everything going on. Next up will be the part two. Hopefully this is still good to some people. And forgive me if you see errors. I'm trying hard to sit down and finish this book up before my big test comes up. But part two will be up later tonight or early tomorrow morning.

Anyways,
Thanks for reading!

⚫️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚫️