twenty-four

"Don't you think tying him to your kitchen chair was a little much?" Pinky  asked me as we watched Jungkook start to finally wake up. Jimin held in his hands a baseball bat and I held my kitchen knife.

"God you hit my head to hard." Jungkook growled raising his head up. The pain, hate, and sorrow was starting to appear in my heart again. Why Jungkook?

"Who are you really?" I asked. Jungkook tried moving his arms only to realize he was tied up.

"Jiwoo this is a little crazy!" Jungkook snapped looking up at me.

"DOYEON AND AROUND A HUNDRED MORE PEOPLE ARE DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU!" I screamed holding back my tears.

"Please let me explain." Jungkook shouted.

"Then talk." Pinky calmly spoke. Jungkook sat his head back down as he took a deep breath in.

"It's pretty long story, so maybe you want to sit down." Jungkook calmly said. Pinky and Hoseok pulled out a chair while Yoongi just flopped down on the ground. But both me and Jimin still stood standing.

"It all started when we left the cult. You and Pinky were both gone just leaving me and Lien. We fault almost everyday about you. Lien would wish he would have stopped you and that he would have told his dad about your escape. He hated me for destroying the cult, but he mostly hated you. His hate for you was unbelievable. And then one day the orphanage took us to a nearby park. That day...we saw you Jiwoo. You were playing on a swing and Lien actually started smiling." Jungkook stopped talking as he raised up his head for us to finally see his eyes. His eyes were slightly watery.

"And he told himself he would change. He started beating himself up saying he was only thinking about him and his dad. He never thought about you and how you were. Lien said he loved the way you were happy, and he didn't want to take that away from you. About a week after that his dad was found dead in prison and he ran away. About three years later they found a body who they believed to be Lien's. I manage to see the body and new right away it wasn't Lien's. After I left the orphanage I tried finding you, but like I already told you your friend told me not to contact you since she didn't want to bring back up bad memories. It hurted but I understood."

"It wasn't until around last year I started receiving letters from a person going by Mr. Black Rose. He would keep sending me black roses and letters. Some of the letters would talk about you, Pinky, the other kids. And then one day I got a letter telling me about Lien and who he really was. Kim Tae Hyung was really Lien and he wasn't murder. Instead he accidentally killed a kid on the streets after he caught him trying to rape a girl. Lien took a beer bottle and bashed his head in repeatedly. He wasn't thinking straight but once he started he said he couldn't stop. He said he thought about his dad and what he might have done to you. He took out all his hate and pain on this one kid. After he killed him I found Lien. Mr. Black Rose told me where to met him and to keep him safe until Lien calmed down." Jungkook paused and everything started to hit me.

"Tyler...Tyler is Taehyung?" I mumbled as my brain started to put the pieces together.

"Yeah. He didn't even know it was really you at first until you walked down the stairs that morning. He was so happy to see that you grew up well. That day after you left I did kill someone. He was a rapist that lived in the cult. He was the most one who worrisped you and Insu together. It was so bad Taehyung said he was stalking you." Jungkook was still looking at us but his mind seemed to be somewhere else.

"I was though the first black rose killer. I killed the first five adults that were doing horrible things in that cult. Me and Taehyung tried bringing the cult down everyday but no one would look into since Insu made sure to have everyone's back covered. It made us sick knowing that some kids where still being held in that cult."