eleven

Lena and I walked down the slightly dark streets still talking. Turned out Lena, or I'm still calling her Pinky in my head, has a boyfriend named Jeonghan. I thought of Doyeon and how her and Pinky would have got along great.

Doyeon...I feel like I'm a horrible friend. She hasn't been gone that long and here I am being friends with Minok and Pinky so fast. Am I a horrible friend? I feel like my mom who moved on from my father's death so fast, am I just like her?

"So who are you seeing?" Pinky asked in a flirty tone.

"No one. I'm not even close by thinking of dating at the moment." I replied pulling my jacket closer to me. It was already passed six and I still had homework to do so me and Pinky were calling it quiets for the night. I told her we should meet up again tomorrow to finish talking. Especially after what she told me early.

Two hours ago~~~

"I do know one thing. The murder who's been killing people isn't killing just random people." Pinky said.

"What?" I snapped dropping my straw.

"Yeah. Some of the adults that were killed were part of the cult. And that one college student Donghyun...he was one of the kids who escaped with us. He use to stay in the orphanage with us. He was a dick back then and I hear he was a dick today. Something about the killings have something to do with the cult. No three people who all came from that cult could all killed by this one person. Something's up. And then there's something else." Pinky paused taking a few sips of her drink before flashing me a smile. "And the other part I'm not going to say until I really find out for myself." She added.

End of Flashback~~~

"Well I already gave you my number so call me for tomorrow. I guess I'll see you tomorrow at school Jiwoo." Pinky said waving bye before disappearing down a dark street. I start walking until I passed down a creepy building that had only one light on. I started walking away when I heard a loud bloody scream.

"HELP!" The voice sounded like a female and she sounded really scared. I pulled out my phone calling the police before going to explore. I'm not becoming a next victim tonight. I don't care what Pinky says, what if this person is killing people from the cult. What if I'm next?

"HELP! HELP! HELP!"

"Yes, and please hurry!" I said before hanging up. After ending the call with the police I started walking towards the door to the building. Never have I ever been in this neighborhood, but I promise after tonight. I'm never coming back. Never.

"Hello?" I barely yelled from fear someone else might hear me. Someone like a killer.

"OH! HELP PLEASE! I'M IN HERE!" The girl cried out. I noticed a large metal door with a white light coming from underneath. I walked over to the door pulling it open. As soon as it was halfway open a tall blonde hair girl ran out hugging me. "Please help me! He's coming back!" She cried. Her makeup was running down her face but what I was mostly looking at was the dried up blood on her cheek.

"The police are coming. Let's go outside, okay." I spoke softly trying to calm her down. But truthfully I was scared. Is she a new victim that hasn't been killed yet? She doesn't look familiar. She's not one of the other girls who escaped because the other girls were mixed. This girl is as pale as Yoongi and if full Korean.

I started walking her outside when we could hear the sirens. I sat her down on a the ground before pulling out my phone again. It's now passed eight pm, and I'm still out. I looked down at the girl who was chewing on her finger nails, a few seconds later she went on with playing with her ring.

"Jiwoo." I quickly turned around to see a shadow inside the building. Right then my heart dropped and I was as still as a statue. Is it him? The killer who killed Doyeon, all of those other people. "Jiwoo." He repeated. His voice was so deep unlike any I've heard and it was sending millions of chills down my back.

"JIWOO!" He screamed before running the other way. I found myself falling to the ground not breathing. A second later the police were here and I was question. This time I could tell the police were thinking something was up.

First my best friend is killed. Second I'm at the scene of a crime of robbery. Next I'm finding a girl who was being held hostage. I would even think something is up.

"So he called your name over and over again?" One officer asked.

"Y-yes." I mumbled.

"And you didn't think it was odd he knew your name?" He repeated.

Actually no. Hearing him say my name sounded a little familiar.