thirty-one

The drive to the safe house was not what I planned. I was expecting Pinky to talk all the way there but we were all quiet. We were all in a large black SUV with tinted windows, which scared me. Daesuk had to send another cop saying something came up. but he sat up front with Mina in the passage seat. Jin stayed behind only because he had another phone call and something came up.

The van was slammed pack with us all. In the first row was Jimin then me in the middle and Jungkook on my right. Behind us was Pinky then Hoseok, and then Yoongi. In the very back of the van without a seat belt on was Taehyung with a happy grin on his face.

"This is like a whole family." Taehyung laughed. I turned around smiling at him.

"Jiwoo." Jungkook spoke touching my hand. I looked over at him to see a worried expression on his face. "Please try and remember that when we get there to-" Jungkook was cut off as the van came to a complete stop sending Taehyung forward a little.

"Hey I'm back here!" Taehyung yelled sitting back down. Pinky laughed a little but I was stone cold serious.

"My apologies. I'm usually a good driver but it's been awhile." My body froze as I looked up to the driver seat. No...

"Jiwoo." Jungkook jerked my hand as the driver turned around. My heart sunk as I saw who was driving.

"What the fuck!" Pinky shouted.

When we got into the car only Jimin spoke to the police officer not me or anyone else. Jungkook and Taehyung were busy helping us get our bags inside so I didn't have time to look at the person. And also the fact that he is wearing a police uniform with a hat on was making me not question who was driving us.

"You aren't dead." Taehyung mumbled. I just sat there staring into his eyes. He turned around just smirking at us.

"How is that possible? I mumbled feeling my heart race.

"Wait...is that.." Jimin asked looking at us.

"Insoo." I mumbled.

"The fuck!" Hoseok snapped unbuckling his seat belt.

"It's been you this whole time?" I asked.

"No, I have help. And I'll give you a big clue, you already have meet most of them." Insoo spoke. He turned back in his seat clicking a button. We all looked over to the doors knowing he locked us in. My heart started racing when I saw him put some kind of mask on before turning another button on. In a flash a gas started coming out the air vent. I covered my nose as everyone else did but it didn't help. In a flash everyone was gone.

~~~

I woke up to a noise of something moving. My eyes felt heavy as I tired opening them. "Jiwoo!" Someone screamed out my name as I tired more opening my eyes. "Jiwoo please wake up!" The voice belonged to Pinky but she wasn't the one moving. I opened my eyes to see Mina standing beside me.

"Wake up bitch." Mina snapped kicking me in the side. I flopped over on my other side as I saw something that made my stomach turn. A girl no older then me was laying beside me with a knife in her head. Her eyes were lifeless as she just laid there staring at me. How long has her dead eyes been staring at me? I screamed as I quickly jumped up. I looked around the room as I noticed besides the dead girl was also three other people dead. Neither of them I knew.

"Jiwoo! Mina was working for Insoo!" Pinky yelled.

"Will you shut up! I wasn't the only one. Other people around her were working with Insoo. You see Jiwoo." Mina leaned down beside me with a large knife in her hands. Her whole arms were covered in dried blood but the knife seemed to have fresh blood. "This whole Black Rose killing wasn't just one person, or two, no it was more. This whole killing for the cult has been planned since you left. Insoo never let you guys go. No, he's always been watching." Mina reached over placing the knife to my face. I pushed myself against the wall beside me to try and get away from her. She was about to say something else when a door opened up behind her. Walking in was three older men dragging in Jungkook, Jimin, Hoseok, and Yoongi. All of them were beat but Jimin for some reason seemed to be the worst one.

"Jiwoo." I froze as I looked in front of me. Insoo walked in with a small tray of food. My heart started racing as he started walking towards me. Please, please stay back.

"GET AWAY FROM HER!" Jungkook screamed trying to kick away from the man holding him. Instead Insoo kept walking towards me making my heart panic. He sat the tray in front of me as Mina took a few steps back.

"Mina dear please go get our guesses. Jiwoo would be happy to find out who's been working for us." Insoo spoke. I crawled closer to the wall behind me as Insoo leaned out his hand. I turned away as he reached over touching my cheek. I could hear Jungkook screaming along with everyone else. "You'll find out who the real ones are for you Jiwoo and who the fake ones are. This is home Jiwoo, this is where you guys belong. You, Pinky, Kie, and even Lien." I froze.

"Where's Taehyung?" I asked looking up at Insoo. I didn't expect him to slap me but he did making my lip bleed and making everyone snap at him.

"LIEN!" Insoo shouted standing back up.

"It's been awhile since she's called him that. Remember baby she's a little confused about everything." My eyes went wide as I recognized that voice. My eyes traveled up to see her with a child in her hands. All of a sudden tears fell down my face uncontrollably with my heart slowly breaking in half.

"YOU SICK BITCH!" Jimin shouted. I stood up with wobbly legs as I saw her just standing there with a boy in her hands.

"Y-you-" Nothing would come out my mouth as I fell to the ground. Why? Why?

"Hi sister." She smiled.

My whole world was flipping around as I saw Insoo kiss my sister on the lips. The man who killed our mom, tried to brainwash us, and destroyed our childhood my own sister, only blood is with him.

What is going on?

⚫️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚫️
So it's been awhile since I've wrote a new chapter but it's kind of hard with school, I just moved in with my grandma, and I'm looking for a job. But I'm going to make this all work.

And I believe my new kitten just peed on my sheets, well guess I need to change them real quickie!

Anyways,
Thanks for reading!

⚫️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚫️