thirty-seven

Jiwoo's POV~

When I was young I thought I escaped this evil cult my mom fell into but instead I'm sitting on the floor of their hallways. I'm holding my worst enemy at one point who's now my friend I want to protect. And the girl in front of me was the one person I thought was dead. How? I'm not even wondering that question right now. The only question I'm wondering is...is everything real?

Everything I thought was really a lie. Lien is Taehyung who isn't really dead. Jungkook was being played by the black rose killer. And now Doyeon is really alive. Am I in some kind of crazy dream and do I need to wake up or stay asleep?

"Are you real?" I asked in a weak tone staring up at Doyeon. She slowly nodded her head at me before she reached down to touch my cheek.

"I am. And I promise I'll explain everything to you later okay. Right now we need to escape-" Before Doeyon could finish a gun shot was heard in the room. We all turned around to Insoo with Namjoon and my sister. Insoo looked like he was a second from exploding while Namjoon looked like he was already trying to kill someone. And there stood my sister, acting like the stupid bitch she is. You could still change. I still want to have faith in my sister.

"No one is escaping!" Insoo screamed. I stood up looking down in Jungkook's hand. He was holding a knife behind his back. As I walked passed him I quickly took the knife from his bloody hand and stuck it in my back pocket.

I slowly started walking towards Insoo smiling brightly. You took everything not only from me, but from so many other innocent souls. I clutched the knife behind my back as Insoo started to slowly lower his gun. I have to kill him before he kills anymore people!

"Insoo, you hurt my mom. You hurt me. You hurt all these people here. But you still don't believe that your a bad person. Your one son will lose a eye because you tried forcing a girl to marry him. Your other son is still battling scars you gave him last time he saw you. Now he'll take more time to heal. And your step daughter you tried to take as a wife...well she's ready to kill your ass!" I started to swing the knife around when I heard another gun shot. This time I knew it hit someone....but it took me a few seconds for me to realize who it was.

"Why?" She spoke dropping to the ground. For some reason my eyes started to water up. I guess since I was having flashbacks of my mother's death.

"You killed your own wife?" Hoseok spoke starring at Insoo. And like everyone else I was shocked myself. He just shot my sister in the chest! She just had a baby!

"Yeah...yeah I did!" Insoo let out a sinister laugh before pointing the gun at me. I don't know why but I didn't flinch. Nothing at this moment was scaring me. I know I should be scared I mean a gun is pointed at my face. But I'm not. I'm not afraid of him anymore. I'm not afraid of this place anymore.

"You're done for." Before my very eyes I felt the knife from my back pocket be pulled out. My heart started racing as I noticed Jungkook running right passed me. He was so fast not even Insoo saw him. In a flash the knife was in Insoo's side. I heard a loud scream before Insoo dropped his gun. Yoongi ran in front of me grabbing the gun pointing it down below at Insoo.

"You demons think this is the last of me. No I'll be back for you Lien and you too Jiwoo. Did you really think your sister was my true love. It's always been you Jiwoo. Can't you see, every guy in this room would be the most luckiest man in the world to marry you." Insoo's voice was cut off as someone shot Insoo in the leg making another scream escape his lips.

I was thinking it was Yoongi to have shot Insoo but I was wrong. Looking beside me was Taehyung holding the gun with a blank expression on his face. His eyes were cold and empty.

"To bad you'll never get to see her again. Go back to hell you piece of shit." Taehyung mumbled staring at Insoo. Insoo was to busy screaming his head off to even hear anyone.

"How can this be? I thought I was supposed to marry Jiwoo daddy." Namjoon cried out staring at his father.

"You really think I give a shit about you. The only child I claimed to be mine was Taehyung. Like me I could see the darkness inside him." Insoo spoke while holding his leg.

"You're wrong." I spoke stepping on Insoo's leg. He let out a blood cry scream only making me smile a little. "Taehyung isn't in the dark anymore. He's a bright star shining down on us. He's nothing like your pathetic ass, or yours." I growled at both Insoo and Namjoon.

"I'll never know the true reason why you started this religion. But I know how to stop it. We, the children of this hell know how to stop you!" I shouted. I felt someone grab my hand pulling me closer to them.

"This. All of this is finally over." Jungkook spoke before kissing my cheek. Before our very eyes Namjoon started charging at me and Jungkook but someone shot him. Looking to my left I could see a angry yet calm Jimin holding the gun. Namjoon flew to ground holding his leg where Jimin shot him.

"Damn Jimin, right in the thigh!" Yoongi smirked giving Jimin a high five.

"That's for fucking over my mind thinking my sister was dead." Jimin cursed trying to pull the trigger again. But to Namjoon's blessing there was no more bullets.

"The police are here!" Hoseok shouted as we all looked over to him. He was standing on a chair with Pinky helping to support him.

With Insoo and Namjoon laying on the ground crying their eyes out it was hard for us to tell the police what was going on. It wasn't that hard when I saw Daesuk walking up with a huge smile on his face.

"So I guess you really got the bad guy." Daesuk said laughing a little. I smiled walking towards him when I heard a loud noise. Before my very eyes I was falling to the ground. People were screaming to get her back, while others were screaming for the ambulance. What just happened?

The last two things I heard were my name and Mina's.