twenty-seven

Jungkook twirled me around as I kept a eye out for someone, anyone who might look like someone who is watching us. Someone suspicious. But no one. People were either dancing with someone or standing beside at a table with friends. A few mintues later and another song came on, one that wasn't from the cult. The new song was soft and lovely. It reminded me of a flower filed, but the thought of the killer being in the room with us was making me scared. Maybe I was getting over my head. I mean actually dancing with the same person who killed Doyeon, Minok, and all those other people. Am I crazy?

"Are you having second thoughts?" Jungkook asked me as we moved along to the violins now.

"Yeah. Am I that readable?" I asked laughing a little.

"Kind of. But then again I know you to well." Jungkook laughed back smiling. Looking at him without his mask was making me feel a little better. I wasn't dancing with a creepy mask, but with Jungkook.

"It's only five minutes." Jungkook spoke. I let out a sigh before taking a step back from Jungkook.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom first before he comes." I spoke walking towards Pinky. There was no way I was going alone, plus I really do have to pee. That drink has done went through me like crazy.

"Please be careful." Jungkook spoke as I grabbed Pinky's hand. I smiled at him before leaving. We started walking towards the bathroom when a group of laughing girls walked out. One of them had a soft blue dress on and it made me stop midway.

"What's wrong?" Pinky asked as I looked back at the group of girls. The one in the middle looked so much like her.

"Nothing. I just thought she looked like someone." I spoke pulling the bathroom doorknob. Inside the bathroom was breathtaking. Even Pinky commented on the floors, walls, and gold frame mirrors. I guess that's what fancy people like.

"Okay this juice has to come out of me." I laughed walking into the stall. I pulled up the lid to the toilet looking down at my dress. "Um...Pinky...how do I go to the bathroom in this dress? The zipper is in the back and it's to long and tight for me to pull it up." I asked.

"Okay I'll help you. By the way it's Lena, Jiwoo." Pinky spoke flushing the toilet next to me. I rolled my eyes as I waited for her to finish washing her hands. I opened my stall waiting for her to come and help me, good thing I made her come with me. Or I would be peeing in this dress tonight.

"Okay, pull on....one....two....three!" I jerked the dress up above my knees smiling. After she unzipped my dress and helped me I was finally able to get it over my thighs. Pinky walked back out as I did my business. I reached over grabbing toilet paper and noticed my ring was gone. What the? It was just here when I opened the bathroom door. My eyes went wide as I knew it could only be in one place.

"Pinky...I think I dropped the ring in the toilet trying to get the dress up?" I felt like crying as I jumped up. And I was right. There under my pee was the ring Daesuk gave me. Pinky jerked my bathroom door open looking at me. In a flash the automatic toilet started flushing not only my ring, but my heart as well.

"This can't be happening! You have like two minutes!" Pink shouted walking back and forth outside the bathroom stall. I pulled my dress down and walked out the stall.

"Zip me up. I've got to go no matter what. Okay. Just please don't tell anyone. Jimin or Jungkook wouldn't let me step foot back on that dance floor knowing I lost the ring in the damn toilet. Please Pinky." I spoke as she zipped me up.

"Fine. But it's Lean." She corrected me once again making me roll my eyes again. We walked back to the dance floor making sure I cover my left hand where the ring was. I smiled at Jungkook, Jimin, Jin, Yoongi, and Hoseok as I walked onto the dance floor by myself. Pinky gave me a hug before walking back towards them. I looked up at a clock that was on the wall.

It's time.

Once again the same song from the cult started playing as the lights started dimming. I looked around the room for any sing of my friends, but no one was around. "JUNGKOOK! JIMIN! PINKY!" I called out looking around. Now the dance floor was getting more and more crowded with people, and everything was starting to make me uncomfortable. My breathing started getting heavey as people just danced around me. Almost like I wasn't real.

"Any-anyone." I mumbled holding my throat. Something was making me nervous. I turned around to see a tall man with the same mask on as Jungkook. At first I wanted to jump in his arms thinking it was Jungkook, but this guy's shoulders were a lot more built. Almost like Jin's, but not as quite big.

"Jiwoo." His voice was deep sending chills down my back. For once...I wasn't afraid of him. I wasn't just going to stand there and watch him as he drops a bloody hand beside me, or as he stays hidden behind a shadow. I took one step further clutching my fist tightly. This son of a bitch is the one who killed them all.

"Who are you?" I demanded. He bowed before me as a he held out his hand waiting for me to expect. It took everything in me but I held out my hand taking his into mine. He wore black gloves but I could still tell he had longer fingers compared to mine.

"Now that wouldn't be any fun if I told you right away. I want you to really think about it Jiwoo, who I really am. But I'll give you a hint." He leaned in making me more and more uncomfortable. "I don't work alone." He whispered making me freeze in my spot. "And it's someone you know who works for me." He added. I felt my heart start racing as he took a step away from me.

There is someone else....but who?