thirty-five

Jiwoo's POV~

Jiwoo's POV~

I took another step back as I just watched his smirk grow even bigger almost like he was waiting for this. For my reaction.

"Hi old friend." Namjoon smirked standing up straight. I felt like puking watching his smirk grow.

"H-how." I mumbled feeling my heart sink further into my stomach. I'm not! I'm not marrying him! No!

But before my eyes the preacher or in my words 'preacher' started speaking. I looked around the room almost hoping for someone to stop this. I didn't know the person I was marrying was my best friend's killer. I can't marry him no matter what. I looked around for something or someone to help get me out of this.

"Do you take Namjoon to be you husband?" The preacher asked as I felt Namjoon grab my hands.

No! No! No I don't want to! I don't want this! Please out of everyone I don't want to marry Namjoon. Now that I know it wasn't a conclusion that he was the last one to see Doyeon alive. He had to be the one to kill her. He killed her and then he tried faking it that she walked out on him.

"Yes I will." I mumbled not looking up. Even though I want to say no, I can't back down. Not for my friends. Not for the victims of this cult.

"And do you Namjoon take Jiwoo to be your wife?" The preacher asked Namjoon.

"I do-" Before Namjoon could finish the lights went out and I felt someone jerk me. I fell into someone's arms and unlike before I felt safe. I knew being in these arms I was protected. I knew these arms were someone I loved.

"We are getting out of here." Jungkook spoke as I was pulled into another room. In this room I could see only a little light but I knew standing in front of me was the only person I actually loved.

The only person I would truly love to married.

Jungkook's POV~

I started looking around as I noticed a bunch of people standing outside a room. That has to be where everyone else is. I started backing up a little when I stepped on a rock. If I throw the rock it might distract them for a second.

I reached down and grabbed the rock before throwing it the other way. And in fact they all started running the other way. I knew it was my chance as I started running to the door and with my key I could swing the door open and sneak right on in.

"JUNGKOOK!" It was Pinky who was shouting my name but Yoongi reached over slamming his hand across her mouth.

"Don't get him caught idiot." Yoongi cursed.

"Don't hit Pinky with your hand." Hoseok cursed back.

"Both of you shut the hell up. Damnit!" Jimin snapped sending all eyes on him. Unlike everyone else he was extremely beaten and it was making my eyes water up. Why was he beaten so much then the rest of them?