eight

Talking with Jimin for a few hours last night made me extra late and extra grumpy the next morning for school. I made sure to wear my uniform today as well which is the worst uniform of all time. I can't bend over because my underwear might show and my breast are popping out to much in this. I feel like one of those sluty anime characters in a harem high school. Remember when I said I like my big baggy sweater, yeah I miss that very much right now.

"Jiwoo, right?" I turned around to see Minok wearing the same uniform as me. Her hair was pulled into two side braids unlike mine that was down and messy.

"Minok!" I ran over to her hugging her. I swear I didn't even see her yesterday.

"Hey. How was your first day yesterday? I was out yesterday because I had to take my grandma to the doctor." Minok asked as we walked down the hallways.

Since Doyeon....left me behind, Minok has been none stop helping me. She's like my little angel sent from heaven. I couldn't ask for a better support system then Minok. But she's also having a little trouble. She can't come and visit me often because of her grandma. Her grandma is old (but in my opinion still rocking) and needs to visit the doctor a lot.

"It was fine. A guy named Yoongi helped me around the school." I replied pulling on my skirt.

"Yoongi? I don't know a person named Yoongi, but maybe it's because we have different classes. I'm in class A-3. What about you?" She asked.

"D-2. You are way way way smarter then me, so that's prombly why." As we walked passed a classroom I saw a pink hair girl who looked oddly familiar. I stopped walking with Minok as I just stood there for a mintute looking at her. Her face...

Flashback~~~

"Jiwoo you need to run. He's coming for you!" Pinky whispered pushing me out our bedroom window.

"What about mommy?" I asked holding back my tears. But once I saw Pinky's expression I knew the answer.

"If Insu finds you...you'll be next. And I don't want to see my only friend dead." Pinky cried out. I heard him trying to open my bedroom door. Pinky started pushing me out the window as she jumped along with me. Our journey started there.

My past...my past is starting to find me. Why?

End of flashback ~~~

"Jiwoo!" I shook my head looking back at Minok. I was about to ask her a question when the bell rang telling me I need to get to class. I started running leaving Minok behind knowing my class was on the third floor and I was still on the first.

Thankfully I got to class before our teacher did, so I was still fine.

"Hey Yoongi." I said tapping Yoongi's shoulder. He turned back at me with wide eyes. "Mind explaining during lunch?" I asked raising a eyebrow. He nodded his head before the teacher started with the lesson.

Lunch~~~

"Explain." I said as me and Yoongi sat at the empty lunch table in the back. Yoongi took a long sip of his drink before clearing his throat. Is he going to tell me the truth or sing me a song?

"I needed some money for some lone sharks. I borrowed some money a few weeks ago to get my little step sister some dance lessons like she's been wanting for years. I was about to pay it back, when my boss all of a sudden fired me. I kept looking for jobs everywhere but no one wanted to hire me. Said I look like a trouble kid. Once my two weeks were up, they came. They destroyed my house and said if I didn't give them the money...they would take my little sister. That's why I was-" Yoongi leaned a little closer to me making sure no one could hear us. "I robbed that store. I swear I didn't know you were in there. I bet you were scared shitless."

"Yoongi. I thought I was going to die. I mean I believe you...but stealing wasn't the way. What about your parents? Where were they in all this?" I asked. I watched as he grabbed his chopsticks and started eating.

"Pff. My parents could give a crap about me or my little sister. They mostly stay overseas. Plus if I asked them, they would be more then happy to see me or my little sister get taken away. That's just how my life works. Always has. Always will. I don't know no better. But let's stop talking about me. I don't like going on and on. So can you forgive and forget what I did?" He said with a mouthful of food.

"Okay. Just don't-" I was cut off by a loud scream and a tray dropping. Both me and Yoongi looked over at a girl who was holding her book bag in one and a black rose in the other. My heart stopped beating for a moment remembering Doyeon.

"This isn't funny! Whoever did this is just sick!" She screamed before running out the cafeteria.

"I swear kids these days are all burning in hell." Yoongi mumbled going back to his food. I told Yoongi I needed some air and started heading outside.

I opened the school doors to see the bright sun shine in my face. I held up my arms blocking the sun.

"Excuse me." I turned around to see the pink hair girl trying to get through the door behind me. My heart beats started getting faster. I reached out grabbing her arm. Right there....it was there. On her wrist was a birthmark. A birthmark in the shape of a strawberry.

"P-Pinky?" My voice started cracking as I looked up at my old friend. And by looking at her now tearing eyes...I knew I was right.

"But I thought you were gone?" I question.

"Same. I guess after that...we all lost contact." She replied. Her voice was still little as ever.

That place...the one place I never wanted to remember was starting to all come back.