➳ 28

captainobrien: daddy n ollie catching some zzzs before our flight

[tagged: dylanobrien]

308k likes | 4035 comments

load more comments...

username1: dylan and cara are the cutest parents!!!

username2: ugh love dylan but still think thea was a better choice for him😒

username3: username2 really? you'd prefer if dylan had picked thea over cara?

username2: username3 yes, definitely. thea is beautiful, talented, and a brilliant mother. they're both actors, and they slayed when they were together. what's cara? just some ex-model with a bakery? she's nothing compared to thea, smh😩

username3: username2 were you dropped as a child???

captainobrien: username2 i would say sorry for interrupting, but honestly i'm not. everyone's entitled to their opinions, and i respect that, but i'm a firm believer that people should speak up against other people's opinions when they're hurtful. and your opinion... well, it's hurtful. not only to me, but also to my husband.

captainobrien: username2 while thea mills might be beautiful and talented, and apparently some sort of a 'hero' to you. at least, that's what i gathered from your profile, but... she's not better than me. nor am i better than her. i am, however, the better choice for dylan, and i'm not saying that because i am the woman he's married to, but because of the pain that thea has inflicted on him in the past. might i remind you about the lies she spread about me to him? how she broke up our relationship? or, what about the child? what about delilah? thea led us to believe that delilah was dylan's daughter, and we were so heartbroken when she was taken from us. luckily, we still have her in our lives, but that doesn't lessen the pain she caused.

captainobrien: username2 of course, i'm not trying to turn you against thea. i understand that she's changed, and that she's better now, and you have the right to like her, to be a fan of hers and of dylan's, but 'thylan' is no longer a thing, nor is it a possibility for the future. she hurt dylan, and that's not going to change any time soon. not to mention, thea is with someone else now. so, please. stop wanting them together. that ship is hurtful and it is toxic.

paisleyjane: preach it bby girl 🙌

username3: captainobrien couldn't have said it better myself

julianbharris: captainobrien thank you. thea and i agree that 'thylan' is a toxic ship, and we'd like to see the end of it.

captainobrien: julianbharris it's alright

jackinthebox: dylan best be a comfortable pillow for my little man

captainobrien: jackinthebox speaking from experience, i'd say he's more than comfy enough!

---

just in case you've forgotten, julian harris is the name of thea's new boyfriend!