➳ Bonus Chapter #16

Taken on a family outing (well, family plus the non-blood relatives known as Paisley, Spencer, and Thea), on the seventh of June 2014, when Cara was just 22 years old

She and Spencer hadn't been dating too long, but it was clear to everyone around them that they were completely smitten with one another.

[Daphne pretended not to notice that Peter Blake was on that very beach, just a few yards away, laughing with his daughter and soon-to-be ex-wife, but she couldn't help the way her gaze flickered over to him every so often].

[She was distracted by her children; by Cara being buried in the sand, by Moony shoving a video camera into her face, demanding she say hello to the 'astronauts'].

Daphne remembered seeing Cara link her hand with Spencer's when she thought no one was paying attention, how both of their faces lit up when their eyes met. At that very moment, Daphne thought that, maybe, Cara and Spencer were meant to be.

[And then Dylan came along, and she saw how Cara both simultaneously hurt and felt on top of the world, and she suddenly knew better. She saw how Cara's eyes would flicker to her phone, even when she and Dylan weren't talking. Now, she can't imagine Cara ending up with anyone else].

[After Cara, for Spencer, there was Hannah James, and Spencer introduced her to Daphne, because Daphne Brooks' approval meant as much to him as his own Mother's. And Daphne knew, again, that this was it for Spencer].

[It was. Hannah James became Mrs. Chase in the summer of 2022, and she never changed back].

---

only one more album chapter left!!!

okay okay okay

so i have a few (new!!!) ideas for bonus chapters, and i wanna know which you'd like first:

1) AU Chapters - Basically a short(!!!) story that includes Actual Wives™ Cara and Paisley, Actual Husbands™ Jack and Spencer, and ofc Actual Husbands™ Dylan and Tyler.

2) God Parent Chapters - A few chapters detailing the Godparents of all the children born in this series (maybe even including Spencer's and Jack's) and how the parents asked them to be the Godparents. So, like, basically how Cara and Dylan asked Paisley, Holland, and Tyler to be the godparents of Aurora and so on.

3) Hobriens, aka Casey, chapters, wherein I write about everyone's favourite #Carylan fan and her life???

damn send help, i keep having more and more ideas for this even though it's supposed to be fINISHED