➳ 57

New Message from UNKNOWN

UNKNOWN

Hello Cara.

It's Richard Mason.

Daughter #1

What do you want?

Scum of the Earth

I just wanted to apologise.

For a lot of things, actually.

I wanted to apologise on behalf of my daughters, your sisters.

I've had words with both Penelope and Rosie, and hopefully I've gotten through to them.

Penelope has always been a Daddy's Girl. She's the baby of the family, so I guess I understand.

And Rosie has always wanted to be 'famous'. She just didn't know how to get there, and when you came into her life, she thought she could finally make it big.

Daughter #1

Thanks. I guess.

If only you were this good of a Father to the rest of your kids.

---

kinda feel like crying bc my poor baby cara??????

also if ur wondering about cara's contact name in richard's phone, it's bc that's just how he names his kids in his phone.

so, cara's daughter #1, moony's daughter #2, nat's daughter #3, and so on.

he also has an empty contact saved on his phone with the name son #1.

i hate richard, but i think he's starting to realise that what he did was wrong. he thought he was doing right by just leaving, protecting the others from the pain that would undoubtedly come from discovering his affair, but he just made it all so much worse.

lmao someone send help, i'm just picturing sad, child-sized cara & ollie waiting by the doors and windows, trying to spot their dad, and moony just toddling over to join them, and daphne just stress-cleaning bc she doesn't know what else to do. hahahah i h8 myself hahahaha