➳ Bonus Chapter #15

Paisley Jane Smith took this just half an hour after Cara Brooks said 'yes' to being Spencer Chase's girlfriend

Paisley Jane Smith took this just half an hour after Cara Brooks said 'yes' to being Spencer Chase's girlfriend. He'd been in love with her since they were eighteen, and Paisley had been struggling to keep it a secret from her best friend since the very moment Spencer blurted it out.

Daphne had grinned when Paisley had shown her the picture, much to the blushing Cara's chagrin. They'd all been sitting in the living room of the Brooks' home, even Thea, who had joined soon after hearing the 'good news'.

[No one noticed the way Thea's eyes lingered on Spencer a little longer than necessary, how she laughed a little too hard at his jokes].

Cara admitted that she only started to develop romantic feelings for Spencer two months before, but chose to ignore them since her last relationship hadn't ended too well, and because she really didn't want to ruin her friendship with Spencer.

[Little did she know, that her friendship with Spencer would never, ever, be completely ruined].

Daphne thought that this was it for her, and it might have been, had Dylan not waltzed into their lives with the rest of the Teen Wolf cast and changed everything.

[In another universe, Cara and Spencer are married, and live with their two children, and they are happy].

It was only three months later that Spencer Chase returned home from his part-time job to find Thea Mills sitting in his living room, a sight not entirely unexpected since he'd given each of his friends the key to his apartment. What was weird was the fact that she was in lingerie.

He tried asking her what she was doing, but she just... kissed him. Spencer pushed her away immediately, and demanded to know what she was doing. But Thea only... she just stared at him, before asking him if this was what he wanted.

No. The answer was no, and it would always be no. Then, especially, because he was in love with Cara Brooks, and nothing was going to change that. So, he took back the key to his apartment, asked her to leave, and promised that he'd never tell Cara. He wasn't going to ruin what he had with her just because Thea Mills wasn't a very good friend.

He hoped it was just a one time thing, that Thea simply had a crush on him and wasn't trying to ruin Cara's life, to break her heart.

[He was wrong].

---

pls ignore the shitty manip, thanks xoxo