➳ Bonus Chapter #6

Luna Isabella Mason was born just fifteen hours before this picture was taken

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Luna Isabella Mason was born just fifteen hours before this picture was taken. Nothing seemed out of place. Little did Daphne know that the 'business meeting' that had claimed her husband soon after they returned home with their new baby was actually Gabrielle Harris, a woman that he'd been seeing for nearly a month by that point.

Daphne couldn't find it in her to be angry at her husband's sudden disappearance; his work was known to take him at all hours of the day, and it wasn't like she was alone with their three young children. George and Harry were there, as were Daphne's own parents, who kept the older two children occupied with toys and stories while Daphne took care of the newest addition of the family.

When Richard returned home late that night, Daphne was in Luna's nursery, calming her wailing daughter down as Cara and Ollie stood in the doorway with their hands covering their ears. Richard had laughed, lifted the eldest two into their arms, and pressed a kiss to Daphne's cheek, told the kids that they were a lot louder than Luna when they were her age. [Oliver wasn't, but Cara had been known to wake the neighbours on more than one occasion]. 

[Daphne didn't notice the lingering scent of another woman's perfume on her husband, nor did she notice the lipstick stain on his lips. She was too tired to notice that something was wrong. Looking back on it now, she thinks she should have].

[UPDATE: Also, did y'all know that Moony gave her daughter, Daisy, the same middle name that she has?]

[Moony was given her middle name after her Aunt Isabella, who unfortunately passed away before Moony was born. Isabella was Daphne's best friend, and twin sister, and so Moony decided to pass on the name to her daughter, so that Isabella Brooks wouldn't be forgotten.]

---

i !!! love !!! daphne !!! brooks !!!

can you believe i have another 11 album bonus chapters planned???

and let's not forget the other like 5+ i have planned that are just social media based??