➳ Bonus Chapter #17

At the beginning of Spencer's 'Annoy Cara 5ever' phase (a phase which never really ended, let's be honest)

This photo was taken by Daphne during filming for one of Moony's very first vlogs, which followed her as she went about her day. A day which, as usual, involved helping Spencer annoy her older sister.

Moony had already developed a large following over her years on YouTube, through her channel 'MoonyBrooks' that included gaming videos, skits, and challenges. This video was the third to be uploaded on 'MoonyVlogs', the younger Brooks' secondary YouTube channel.

Moony remembered asking Cara to be in one of her very first vlogs, because she wanted her subscribers to know her face, because Cara was the one who supported her from the beginning, without even questioning it.

[Daphne was hesitant, at first, because what the heck was a YouTuber? And why did her daughter want to be one?]

[She learned to accept it when she saw just how happy it made her daughter].

[Aside from Moony, Cara was the person most invested in her sister's channel, often sharing videos on her twitter and every other social media she could get her hands on. She still does it now, even after all these years].

Naturally, with Cara came Spencer, Paisley, and Thea, and they soon after became some of the most known guest stars on Moony's channel, alongside Moony's own friends (Presley, Sophie, and Benji).

---

and that was the last album chapter :oooo