imagine 3 ; absolutely smitten

a/n am i the only one that loves dodie a lot and by a lot i mean more than my whole existence
also my wifi is not working for some reason so i have no clue when this will be published

ps, can i fangirl for a minute bc im getting the dodie portrait shirt?????????????? holy shit????????

pps, this chapter has no dialogue :D lemme know if you like these more than the others!

You had a small YouTube channel named (enter name) where you did some small covers of popular songs with your ukelele. Your ukelele was your whole world. Well that, and your best internet friend Amy. You have been talking to her for the past seven months and have grown a crush on her. This was difficult for you because she only saw you as a friend. Best friend, but still.

What you didn't know, is that Amy had a crush on you too. A big one. You two shared the same interests and clicked when you two started chatting. You liked the same things like bands, people, colors, animals, etc. You both loved to draw, especially paint, and you kind of bonded because of that. You lived in Wisconsin and she lived in California, so it was easy to skype and text for a long time.

One day, you two decided to meet up! You were super excited about this and couldn't wait to come to LA to be with her. You couldn't wait to see how beautiful she looked in real life. You probably had an obsession with this woman, but hey, doesn't everyone?

You were packing your bags when you received a call from her. You answered and had a nice chat with her and managed to pack everything and head out to the airport, while still on the call with her.

You couldn't wait to meet her.

*time skip of like two maybe weeks idek also you joined teamiplier lmao*

You were bored. Like extremely bored. Amy was editing Mark's latest video, Mark was out recording with Ethan and Tyler and Kathryn was god knows where. Chica was the only person that kept you company and you thanked her for it. All of your friends you have made in LA we're busy. You kept bugging Amy to hang out with you but she wouldn't budge. You were annoyed and frankly, so was she. Then, you realized something. You haven't uploaded for a week! Your fans are probably happy with how active you are on your Snapchat and Twitter but YouTube is most important. You had no idea what to record though. Then, a thought popped into your head. You could record a singing video with Amy! You thought that was an amazing idea, since you have already heard Amy singing and she sings beautifully. You were determined to make her say yes.

After fifteen minutes of convincing, you had her say yes. You were so excited because you two were going to sing Absolutely Smitten by none other than Dodie Clark. You were planning this for so long, as a way of telling her that you liked her. You were a nervous wreck, but still managed to keep your cool.

You two sang together and sounded amazing. Amy was an even better singer than you thought. After the song, you didn't turn off the camera, even though Amy thought you did. It was the perfect moment for you to confess. Your heart was beating really fast, but you somehow did it. And boy was Amy shocked. But she felt the same way.

You were so happy. Crying happy. Both of you were.

And you wouldn't have it any other way.