imagine 4 ; not today

It was a Monday and you and Amy were on vacation. You two were bored out of your mind. You thought of maybe going to the beach, but both of you were too lazy to go. You decided today was going to be a "not today" kind of day.

You were listening to your favorite band and drawing Amy. You liked drawing her a lot, and she liked drawing you too. You were just finishing her hair when she called you over.

"Yes Amy?" You said, walking over to her.

"Can we do something? I don't mean going out or anything, I just want to do something inside." She replied, smiling as always.

"Sure! We can watch some movies if you'd like?" You replied, finishing up your painting.

"Great! As soon as you finish your mysterious painting, of course. What are you painting anyway?"

"The sun. Because its the light of my life."

"Oh? And it's taking you so long?"

"Yes. Yes it is. Can you go now? I need to finish this."

"Yeah, yeah whatever."

"Bye, I love you!"

"I love you too."

As soon as you finished the painting, you moved it somewhere where Amy couldn't see so it could dry. You walked into the living room to see Amy already half asleep on the couch. You smiled at her sleeping figure and laid next to her. She stirred a bit and smiled at you, snuggling with you. You enjoyed this. The sound of her soft snores lulled you to sleep. You wouldn't wish for anything else apart from being with your girlfriend.

a/n something short and sweet while i work on other imagines. today im on a roll!