imagine 17 ; tell me a story

a/n it's a dodie song what can i say
also, requesters! i will be writing soon! "i promise!" im extremely unmotivated and my grades are in the dumps lol great it isn't even november yet

past me you were doing great its january and everything is shit oh yeah happy new year

tell me a story
about a girl
she doesn't like winter
her hair is in curls

You groaned as your boss had given you another task. You had to go undercover as some blonde woman named Chelsea Saunders. She had curly hair, and her personality was pretty bland. You sighed, and walked over to your masking room. You didn't have to dress up much, just the wig and heavy, heavy makeup. You cringed as you put on eyeliner, why were your tasks always so difficult, yet so simple and easy?

Anyways, you had to fool some rich man into falling in love with you, so you can grab his money and run away with no trouble. Super easy, right?

Yeah, actually. You were pretty good at your job and won the hearts of many rich people. You were bisexual, so it didn't matter. No one had a personality that made you REALLY love them. Usually you'd be with them until they gain your trust, drain their bank account and back to normal.

The man was surprisingly nice, and fell for Chelsea, not you. You tried to sound as bitchy and stuck up as you could, and he fell for it hard. Was pretty easy because he gave you his credit card after a year, you did your job and left. You were quite sick of him, and Chelsea Saunders. Maybe your next job won't be as bad?

how about this one?
with her head in a book
if you tell her to listen,
she might give you a look

Your boss gave you yet another assignment after only a month after completing your most recent one. This one was a bit harder, you had to dress up as a nerdy brunette who didn't wear any makeup. You were a bit uncomfortable with that, but you had to pull trough. Your name was Eva Than, somewhat foreign? Whatever. You had to fool a rich woman whose name you didn't care enough about, and it didn't seem as bad. You sighed while dressing yourself, you didn't look half as bad - some cute green overalls, a black and white striped shirt with some short black boots and cute round glasses! You were probably going to save this look for later. You got your short haired brunette wig on, and it fit you nicely. Although you did use a bit of makeup to cover up some details on your face, nothing major.

As soon as you met the woman you knew that she was bad news. But you had to suck it up for your job. You had to act as a very shy and timid girl, whose been heartbroken many times. That wasn't too big a deal becauseitalreadyhappenedtoyoubutwhatever. Eva seemed like the person you'd be friends with, but then again.. She isn't real. (a/n doki doki v i b e s)

Eva was a bit sassy, which the woman liked, and she read a lot. Actual books, comics and manga. Manga, mainly. The woman was well educated and knew her stuff, but so did Eva. Overall, the woman wasn't half that bad, you'd probably have a summer fling with her.

Eventually after two years she opened up enough to give you her personal information and there you go giving it all to your company and never coming back to her.

i am a sheet of paper
give me some colored pens
i don't mind if you go over the edges
did you know that we all just love to play pretend

You were eating takeout while watching Friends on Netflix, when you thought about your life and all of its flaws.

I mean, it wasn't that bad, your mental health has been better, your family was.. the same, and even though you didn't want to admit it - your job was pretty good. You got a lot of money for, looking and acting fake, but hey, it pays the bills. Sure, that meant telling no one about your job or having any friends. But it was worth it, you weren't that social anyways.