Don't buy Spices at the black market, if you don't want to rape your couch!!

„Gin-chan! Gin-chan!!" shouts Kagura and shakes Gintoki, whose face was in your Boobs. „Mmngh~" you moan quietly as Gintoki's face moves on your Breasts. „Gin-chan! Wake up!-aru" screams Kagura. „Kagura, scream quieter. I want to sleep" you say. „(Y/N)! You should wake up too!-aru" says Kagura. „But I'm sleepy and my body hurts" you say pouting. „Man, Since you and Gin-chan got married, you two are lazier than before-aru" says Kagura. "If someone was active at night and couldn't sleep, means that he must sleep in the morning! Brats like you don't understand this! " says Gintoki, who lifts his face from your boobs to see and returns again to his old Position -his face between your boobs-. "I'm not a brat! I know what you meant. It means that you two had s-" before Kagura could finish her sentence Shinpachi burst in with a blushing face. " what are you guys talking about! Don't you have shame? " asks a stuttering Shinpachi. "Patsuan, what are you getting worked up for" says Gintoki with his usual bored expression."How can I not get worked up and can you at last remove your face from her........ Kagura is a child , you can't speak with her in this position" says Shinpachi. "But it's so soft and why don't you pronounce the word boobs and we are wearing clothes " says Gintoki. "I'm not a child and I know that you are using me for the reason just because you are Virgin-aru" shouts Kagura. "What does me being a virgin have to do anything with this" shouts Shinpachi back. "Urusee ! I want to sleep" you shout and accidentally threw Gintoki from you, but Gintoki doesn't fell on the floor however on your crotch. "Are you happy now? I'm not lying on her boobs now " asks Gintoki and doesn't move. "Are you kidding me? Now it's worser than before" screams Shinpachi with a red cheeks "Gin-san, what do you do if Kagur-" "Kagura isn't here anymore, Patsuan" interrupts Gintoki Shinpachi. "Grr... Say also something (Y/N)-san. You are normally not like this" says Shinpachi and looks to you. And you on the other hand are still in your dreamworld. "Forget it Shinpachi, if she is like this you can't do anything with her. Do you know how difficult it was last night to stick my chinpo in her- " Shinpachi interrupts Gintoki as he talks "I don't want to know it . You hentai Ossan!" screams Shinpachi and runs out the room. "Tzz tzz ... Patsuan, you are not going to grown up like this. Wait! Can it be that he is jealous " says Gintoki to himself as he sits up. " Don't you have anything better to do than to have self-talks" you asks as you open your eyes. "Oh! Is my Sweety awake?" asks Gintoki with a grin on his face. "What is? Why are you grinning like that? And don't call me that" you say with a bored look on your face. "Eeek! Why am I full with drool?" you ask in panic.  "Don't lie, I know that your are just wet for me " says Gintoki with a smug face. "What!? I'm not wet and how can someone get wet on the boobs" you say angry. Suddenly he was above you and sucks on your neck. "Mngh..~ What are you doing G-Gintoki?" you ask him. "It's your fault , you gave me a boner" says Gintoki lustful. "What? I didn't do anything" you say confused. "Your whole Existence caused this, so you must take responsibility for it" he says. "...." he doesn't hear a reply from you. "Are you sleeping? ..... how can you fell asleep in a moment like this?" says Gintoki and bites on your neck. "Ahh!~" you moan and suddenly Gintoki thrusts his member in you. "Ahhn!..~ Mngh!..~ Gintoki!...~♡" you moan unstoppable and Gintoki thrusts faster and harder in you. "When did he remove my clothes?" you think.

Time skip

"itee! That Baka , did he have to bite me so hard?" you say as you touch your neck and watch yourself in the mirror. Most of your body was decorated with hickeys, you can see that because you're standing in the bathroom before the mirror with just one towel around. 'Ding Dong' the doorbell is ringing. You ran out of the Bathroom, still (just) in a towel. You open the door and see the postman and had to smile. Because of that, the Postman blushes and is ogles at you from head to toe, while you sign the sheet. You give the sheet back and tear the package from his hands and slam the door close, in his face. The Yorozuyas are just looking at you with strange faces. "(Y/N)! Are you cheating on me with the Postman?!" asks you Gintoki with his faked shocked face. You ignore him and put the Package on the table. "(Y/N)-san! Put some clothes on" cries Shinpachi who is redder than before, if possible. "You have everywhere mosquito bites-aru " says Kagura. "Ah.Right. I forgot to put some clothes on" you say as you look at yourself. "And besides, these are not Mosquito bites but my Love bites" says Gintoki and hugs you from behind as you try to open the package. Suddenly Sadaharu bites Gintoki's head. "Ahh! Kagura remove your stupid dog from me. He is biting me! " cries Gintoki as he tries to remove his head out of Sadaharu. "But Gin-chan, these are Sadaharu's Love bites-aru" says Kagura with a smug face. "What's in the Package (Y/N)-san? " asks you Shinpachi. "Finally someone asks it" you say as you at last got it open. Kagura and Shinpachi are leaning forward to see what's in the package. "Spices?" asks Shinpachi as he sees it. "It's not just a spice it's the secret spice 07" you say proud. "I thought the secret Spice was Love-aru" says Kagura. "The Secret spice is not Love.." says Gintoki whose head was still in Sadaharu's mouth "..it's Se- Ahhhhh!", cries Gintoki as Sadaharu bites him harder. "Good boy Sadaharu-aru" says Kagura and pats his head while Sadaharu shakes his tail.

Reader pov

My name is (Y/N) Sakata and i'm married to Gintoki. Since the marriage, I live with him (and Kagura & Sadaharu) How I met him and how we fell in love doesn't matter now. In any case I'm a cook, but I don't work in a Restaurant but in a School, a big Cooking school. And I forgot that I overslept......... wait...What?!? "Yabee , I'm late for school" I shout and wanted to go to my room but my Husband stops me, whose head was still in Sadaharu's Mouth. "Today is Saturday" says my hubby..... Where were we ..I think that's all about me ..Ah! I almost forgot, when I said that I'm a cook, I didn't meant a normal middle class cook ,but a Master cook. If someone tastes my Dishes, they have mouthorgasm....ähem..........................

Time skip

Normal pov

"For what do you need,a spice like this?" asks you Gintoki. "Man! Now try at least! I want you to be the first one, who tries my new dishes first " you say pouting and thereupon Gintoki blushes und tries the new dish with the secret spice 07. Suddenly he drops his chopsticks, that he holds in the hands. "What is? Is it bad?" you ask in panic. "It tastes delicious as always, but I feel strange" he says and turns to you. His eyes were covered from his hair and when you finally got to see his eyes, you see lust in it. "Gin...toki" you ask hesitantly. Gintoki doesn't say anything and comes closer to you. "Gin-mmpfh!" you were interrupt as Gintoki suddenly presses his lips on yours. His hand goes under your shirt and further up. "Gintoki! What are you doing? Kagura can come back anytime " you say as you push him from you and go with the dish to the kitchen. Gintoki follows you and hugs you from behind as you stand before the sink. His one hand go again under your shirt and he squeezes your boob. "Mmmnh!~" you moan. "Kagura comes not until tomorrow, cause she sleeps over at Shinpachi's" says Gintoki as his other hand go in your panties. "Ahhn!~" you moan as he suddenly thrusts 2 Fingers in you. He pulls his finger out only to push it in harder. "Ahh!~ G-Gintoki!~♡ mmnh!~" He suddenly loses control as he heard you say his name. He removes your skirt and panties and bends you over the kitchen counter. And now he pulls his pants and underwear down to his knee and thrusts hard in you from behind, too hard, that you had to hold on the edge of the Kitchen Counter. "Ahhhn!~" you moan as he thrusts harder and faster in you. "Nngh~" he groans as he cums in you. "No!, don't cum in me~" you say too late breathless.

Time skip

"Was that because of that Secret spice?" you think as you were fully clothed. " Why did I use you as my test object for my new dish" you say in thoughts. "I know that something like this was going to happen again, therefore I switched that stuff with the Pepper " says Gintoki proud. "What ?! Does it mean that you just acted?!" you ask surprised. "Yes. Do you remember last thime, when you turned me in a chib- huh?" he stops speaking suddenly as he followed you to the Dining table. "What is?" you ask confused. "I ...feel strange " he says "It's alright, you don't have to act anymore. I learned my lesson" you say. "No, that's no-" before he got to finish his sentence, he suddenly rips your clothes from you and lays you down on the table and moves over you with his pants and underwear long gone. He thrust automatically in you, again and again. He goes with his head in the direction of your jiggling boobs and sucks on one breast and squeezes the other one with his hand and that without to stop thrusting. What you and Gintoki didn't know was that Kagura accidentally mixed the pepper and the secret spice up before Gintoki switched it. " I..ohh!~ never mmgh!~ ever buy ahn!~ at the Black market again Ahhhh!~Gintoki!!!!~♡" you say and cum right after that. "..huff" you breath out "Mmmngh!!!!~" you gasp as Gintoki begins to thrust again.

Next Morning

Gintoki yawns and wakes up and sees you asleep next to him. "Oh right, we moved to the bedroom after that" he says and kisses you on the lips and you wake up. "Mmh~..Gintoki? Why are you already awake?" you ask as you moan. "Oh that. I was suddenly so horny" he says with a perverted grin. "What ?! Still?" you shout as Gintoki squeezes your boobs. Suddenly the door opens and Kagura comes in and hugs you. "Eek!! Gin-chan, you are naked, you hentaiyaro!" says Kagura and kicks him away. "Oi! (Y/N) is also naked!" complaints Gintoki. "Don't compare (Y/N) with you-aru" says Kagura with a disgusted face. "Oi!!" shouts Gintoki.

Time skip

"(Y/N)!" shouts Gintoki. "What is it Gintoki?" you ask as you go where Gintoki is. "Where did you put your new dish again" he asks nervous. "In the fridge, why do you ask?" you ask confused. "I think we have a problem" says Gintoki and looks to the couches. You also turn around to look and you see Hasegawa, who is violating your couch.