There is something I want more than chocolate~

"Wake up, my dear wifey!" says Gintoki with a singvoice. " ..." you continue sleeping fully covered in the blanket. "Oi! Wake up!" shouts Gintoki and pulls your blanket away.

"It's too bright" you say and pull your blanket again over your face. "Wake up, today is a special day!" says Gintoki. *Stare* "What?" asks Gintoki you, who is staring at him. *Stare* "Ehm.....happy birthday!" you say sweet dropping and still staring at him. "It's not my birthday!" he shouts annoyed. "Eh?! Then happy new year!" you say unsure. "I think therefore it's a little too late" says Gintoki in thoughts. "..." "Oi dont go back to sleep!" he shouts and pulls your blanket again away. "What do you want from me so early in the morning, why are you even awake?!" you ask tired. "I was excited and couldn't sleep." he says happy. "Huh? What is today?" you ask and look at the calendar. "Ah it's Valentine's Day, I totally forgot. But I can make you something later when i get up" you say disinterested and try to lay down again. "It doesn't matter. I knew this would happen, that's why..." he says and trails off. "What?" you ask out of curiosity. "Come with me!" he say and pulls on your arm.

"Oi! i'm not wearing any clothes" you complain. "It's your fault that you sleep naked" he says and continues pulling you. "What?! You are the reason, why i'm like this" you say and wrap the blanket around you and Gintoki pulls you in the kitchen."I already made the preparation, all you have to do is, get naked" he says with a smirk. "What?! Why" you ask confused. "Are you dumb, how can I paint you in chocolate if you wear something" he says as if it was obvious. "Why would you even paint me in chocolate?!" you ask in panic. "Because that would be all the things i like combined, sweets and boobs" he says drooling. "What about me?" you ask mad. "Yeah i like you too a little" he says in thoughts. "Hmpf" you sulk. "Now now, it was just a joke, don't get mad, but that idea was not a joke" he says shaking his head. "No! I don't want that Shinpachi or Kagura walk in when I'm covered in chocolate" you pout. "Don't worry Kagura is on a date and Shinpachi is on that idol concert with his sister." he says opinionated. "It doesn't mean, that we could do something like that" you answer back. "Hmm, if you worry that much how about we do this in our room" says Gintoki thinking. "What? That's not what I meant!" you say. He lifts you up, who was still covered in the blanket. He goes into your room and lays you down on the futon. "Wait here, I go and get the chocolate and don't try to run away" he warns you and goes in the kitchen. "Oi oi , does he really mean it serious?" you panic. "I'm back" he says holding a bowl with chocolate. "Haya!(*means "that was fast!")" you say surprised. "Now let's start.." he says and takes the melted chocolate in both of his hands.

--Please Stand by-- Gintoki is smearing Chocolate on (Y/N)

"Oh I forgot the ribbon... here you go" he says proud of himself. "Thanks... for smearing me with chocolate. Can I wash up now?" you ask in monotone. "What no! I didn't get to taste it." he says drooling. "Ahh!" you shout as Gintoki jumped on you. He licks the chocolate on your neck and trifts off to you collarbone. He licks between your breast and cups one of your boobs. He slides with his tongue on top of your nipple and starts to suck. After a moment he continues to lick down and licks on the same spot just a few millimeter away from your womanhood. "W-what are doing?!" you ask stuttering. "I'm licking the chocolate" he answers and doesn't stop what he's doing. "Mmngh~" you cover your mouth with a hand to hide a moan. "What's wrong?" he asks with a smirk. "Are you feeling it? And I didn't even touch you there directly" he says sadistic. "I'm not! It's just tick-Ahh!~ Stop licking there! There is no chocola-Ahhn!~" you moan as he licks your womanhood. "Hmm? Did you say something?" He asks teasing and continues licking. "Stop!" you shout loud and he stops. "What? Why?" he asks confused. "There is no chocolate there!" you say getting a grip. "Ah. You're right..." he says quietly. "I said so" you say relieved and try to sit up but Gintoki pushes you down, "Wha-!". "You are right, there is no chocolate. That's not good, isn't it" says Gintoki and smirks evil. "No! don't! let me go!" you shout and kick around. "Oi stay still" he says annoyed.