I can't stand to see you cry, but it doesn't mean that you can't cry in pleasure

"Danna are you in!" shouts Sougo as he comes in and sees nobody. He comes further in, "Mmngh~" he hears moans and grunts from Gintoki's room. He barks in and sees you and Gintoki under the blanket. You both were in the missionary position and Gintoki was thrusting but stops as he sees Sougo. "Ah danna ,gomen , don't mind me, continue.." says Sougo with an emotionless face and still standing there. You blush and hug Gintoki to hid your breasts. "As if i can!!! go away!" yells Gintoki annoyed. " oh then, I say what i came for here and now" says Sougo with a sadistic smile. "G-Gintoki" you moan lightly and Gintoki looks at your face. "ah!chikushou, I understand. Wait in the living room." says Gintoki as he ruffles his hair. " ok. " says Sougo and sits on the couch in the living room. " That Sadistic bastard.." says Gintoki and pulls his member out of you. " mmnh!~" you moan. " ah man. it breaks my heart to leave you here, but I don't know what this Sadist is able to do" says Gintoki as he searches for his clothes. "It's okay Gintoki" you say and dress yourself up, suddenly you were hugged from behind. " Gintoki...what are you doing? " you ask and he sucks on your neck. " Danna did you finish cumming?" asks Sougo from the living room. " Kisama" says Gintoki and goes to him fully clothed. " And did you cum?" asks Sougo as Gintoki comes and sits down on the couch. "Teme!  just say, why you are here?" asks Gintoki annoyed. . . . . .

Timeskip

You come out of the room. " Ah Aniyome ,did Danna not satisfy you?" asks Sougo. " Konoyaro, I satisfy her every time when we have sex" says Gintoki and gets hit by you. "How are you Okita ?" you ask him and ignore what he said before. "I'm fine aniyome" says Sougo. "How are Kondo and Hijikata?" you ask curious. "Oi why are you asking about that mayo freak, are you meeting him in secret?" he asks in panic and gets hit again by you and lies unconscious on the couch. "Kondo-san is doing well with his stalking and Hijikata suffocated in mayonnaise and died" says Sougo with a smile. "What ?!" you ask surprised. "Just joking" says Sougo. "I knew that" you say embarrassed. "Kondo-san is not doing well with the stalking" says Sougo disappointed. "You meant that!! Oh i'm late for work" you say shocked. "Oh , you have work today. Ah I understand you're charging energy by having Danna f-" Sougo lies unconscious on the couch.......

Timeskip

Kagura came home and sees Gintoki and Sougo lying on the couch. "Wake up you sleepyheads. I don't have place to sit-aru" says Kagura kicks them on the floor.

In cooking school

"That was it for today. See you all next week " you say to your class. "I'm going to miss you my love" says a boy hysterical. "Urusai Ichirou" you say annoyed. "It's Hachiro" says Hachiro. " Oh i forgot, next week you all have a cooking test and there will be no excuses for failing to show up, except for serious injury, illness, or a death in the family. Do any of you have a question?" you ask uninterested. "Yes me (Y/N)!" says a boy in back of the room. "What is it? " you ask. "What about extreme sexual exhaustion?" asks the boy and the entire class try to stifle it's laughter and snickering. "If it's like that, then you can cook with your other hand" you say with a sadistic smile. And the entire class burst out with laughter and the boy blushes.

Timeskip

All your students are gone. You pack up your things, but see two girl still there speaking. "Akiko, Mai! Why are you still here?" you ask them and go to the two girls. " We spoke about, what the boys want in a relationship. And we thought it's sex" says Akiko. "Why do you think that?" you ask interested. "Because if the boys did it once with you, then later it's the only thing they want from you. But why does this interests you (Y/N)? " asks Akiko with a smug face. "Urusee, It was just a question" you say flustered. "My boyfriend is also like that, if I asked him for a date then it immediately comes to sex" says Mai. "If I think about it, Gintoki thinks only about sex too " you think. "(Y/N)..How's it going with your husband. How many times did you guys do it?" asks Mai with a smirk. "Mai-chan! ....It's the wrong question. You must ask if they did something else beside 'to do it' " says Akiko and the two girls laugh loud. "Urusee! Go home you two. " you say with a tomato face. "Hai hai It was just as joke, don't be offended " says Mai. "..Well how her reaction looks, seems like there is truth in the joke" says Akiko and the two girls snicker. "Go home!" you say and the two exit the room. "Why am I always like this when it comes to him" you say to yourself. "Oh (Y/N) I forgot to say something!" says Akiko as she came back. "What is?" you ask annoyed. "You can't take a leave next week just because of sexual exhaustion, okay?" she says with a smirk. "Huh?!" you say and throw a big spoon at them. The girls run away screaming.