If you hit your head and get amnesia, then you better not forget me, Teme!!

You're sitting in Gintoki's lap, your arms are around his neck and you two are kissing . He has his hands on waist and he grinds on your clothed womanhood. "Mmnh~" you moan and explore his mouth with your tongue. You try to dominate but he overtakes you and kisses you deeper and twirls his tongue against yours. "Let's take the next step" thinks Gintoki and goes with a hand under your shirt and with the other he opens your jeans.

"Ahhh! What are you doing in the bright day light!" shouts Shinpachi blushing. Gintoki turns to Shinpachi as he inserted his hand in your jeans. You blush and fall as you push Gintoki away from you. "Patsuan, it's not that what it's looks like.." tries Gintoki to explain. "Eto...I'm late for work. Bye" you say and peak on Gintoki's lip as you run out of the house. "Oi! Don't leave me here alone to explain!" he shouts as he blushes from your kiss.

Timeskip ( In a convenience store)

"Ah. They have Ichigo milk. I think i buy some for that Idiot" you say as you look at the Ichigo milk.

Timeskip ( In afternoon - in Gintoki's room )

"What? Gin-san has amnesia again?"asks Sarutobi shocked. "Does that mean he had amnesia before too?" you ask as you let the bag with ichigo milk fall. "Ah right, (Y/N) was not here as Gintoki lost his memory?" says Shinpachi in thought. "Muahaha, (Y/N) doesn't even know Gin-san so good like me" says Sarutobi with a smug face. "Urusee Saru!" you shout. " What did you say, you tomboy!" she shouts back. " Kenka uten noka? Saru!" you shout and are interrupted by shinpachi, who helps gintoki to sit up. "This time it's different, Gin-san......forgot just (Y/N)-san, it means that he forgot the last 1 year" says Shinpachi sad. "What! he forgot just me!?" you shout. "Hahahaha" laughs sarutobi loud. "Saru, Konoyaro! what are you even doing here!" you shout as you grab her collar and try to hit her. But Shinpachi comes between you two. "Gintoki Teme did you really forgot me!?" you ask shaking Gintoki. "Shinpachi...who is this sweety with the hot body?" asks Gintoki. " It's your wife..." says Shinpachi and Gintoki looks at you. "Does that mean that I did this and that with you" he asks you with a bleeding nose. "eto.... Hai..." you say shy. "No you didn't because she was cheating on you!" shouts Sarutobi. " Saru teme! don't tell lies, it's not true gintoki. I didn't cheat on you, we even made out today morning, you can ask shinpachi, he saw the whole thing" you say freaking out. "You are really a shameless woman, to speak about something like that" says Sarutobi spatting. "I'm at least better than some wannabe masochist" you say mocking. "Wha-" sarutobi gets cut off from Shinpachi. "(Y/N)-san! Sachan-san! Why are you always fighting?!" shouts Shinpachi angry. " Why? don't you know that, it's because she is my love riva-" Sarutobi gets cut off from you. " because she is dumb" you finish her sentence. " Teme! " yells sarutobi. "Stop yelling, you stupid maso" you say laid-back. "Sachan-san, please stop insulting (Y/N)-san and (Y/N)-san, please stop being jealous." says Shinpachi headshaking. "I'm not jealous!" you shout embarrassed. "Mmngh~" you moan as Gintoki suddenly strokes your arm. "Ah! Sorry! It was a Body Reflex " says Gintoki and remove his hand. "Gin-san, what are you doing?! " yells Shinpachi. "Gin-san, Touch me too!" shouts sarutobi and throws herself at Gintoki. "Oi! don't touch my husband, he can only touch me" you shout and press his hand on your breast. It was silent for a moment, nobody spoke....."Yabe! What did I do!" you think as you blush. Gintoki's hand was still on your boob and without thinking, he squeezes it. "Gin-san!!" shouts Shinpachi and you stand there frozen and blush. "Gin-san, squeeze my boobs, they are bigger than Tomboys " says Sarutobi like a highschool girl. "They are not, yours are saggy" you say sadistic as you recover from the embarrassment. "What did you say! Then let Gin-san choose after he squeezed my boobs " says Sarutobi arms crossed. "Why Gintoki? I can do it" you say with a dark aura around you and squeeze her boob hard. "Ahhhn~!" yells Sarutobi. "It feels actually good! Ahhn~" moans Sarutobi. "(Y/N). Please stop " says Shinpachi. "noo! don't stop~" moans sarutobi. "Ha? Saru, you...." you remove your hand and look away blushing. " Why are you blushing?! " shouts Gintoki jealous and everyone look at him. "What is ? Why are you looking at me?" asks Gintoki confused. "Gin-san, are your memories of (Y/N)-san back?" asks Shinpachi. "No." says Gintoki. "What? And I thought the jealous and overprotective Gin-san was back" says Shinpachi disappointed. "How did he actually lose his memories" you ask, changing the Theme. " Ah that... Gin san tripped over his jump and fell down the stairs" says Shinpachi. "What ? ...lame" you say sniffling a laugh. "Oi!" shouts Gintoki.