[ Our Past arc - Part 2 ] Let me fill your broken heart with choco parfait

( Hi! Sorry to annoy you here with my boring Information, but this is a must! This Chapter doesn't have lemon! -Don't hit me T-T. But it has lime and to make it up to you I wrote a Bonus Chapter about Ginpachi-sensei and there is a little lemon. So we are even \(^-^)/. I have a feeling that I'm writing too much and I can't stop. . . Enjoy the story but I can't guarantee that it's good.)  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last time

You and Gintoki were transported to the past. You meet Gintoki who still was Child and etc. You two couldn't go back to your time because the time machine needs to charge. Gintoki had no idea where he should go, but you know a place. You two are now standing before the House door from Shouyou.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A long haired man opens the door. "shouyou..." whispers Gintoki. "Huh? Is that his sensei " you think. "What can I do for you?" asks Shouyou with a smile. "Konichiwa! I'm (Y/N) and this is Gi-Kintoki, we are actually on our honeymoon , but don't have a place to say that's why we wanted to asks if we can stay for a day at your house? " you asks pouting. "Didn't you say that you stay in the neighborhood?" asks Chibi Gintoki who came out of nowhere. "The thing is .....our house burned down" you say smiling. "What !!" shout the two Gintoki surprised. "Why are you surprised?" asks Chibi Gintoki your Husband. "Anyway can we stay here for a day?" you ask Shouyou. "Yes sure you can, but this is a unusual place to have a honeymoon.." says Shouyou in thoughts. "Noo ! they can't stay here. This isn't a love hotel!" yells Chibi Gintoki and becomes a knock on the head from Shouyou. "Don't worry brat, we try to be quiet when we have se-" you cut Gintoki off as you elbow him in the guts.

Timeskip

"I get you two, when dinner is ready" says Shouyou as he shows you two to your room. " Okay, thank you very much, that you allow us to stay" you say, holding both of Shouyous hands. "No no. It doesn't bother me" says Shouyou. Shouyou goes then away and you go in the room. Gintoki sits on the futon and you sit beside him. "Ah man i was so excited to have sex on a bed, but now we are back to the futons" says Gintoki frustrated. "Does it really matter?" you ask dense. "Yeah you're right, it doesn't really matter" he says and squeezes your boobs. "Ahhh~ what are you doing? we can't do this here! there is a kid here!" you say embarrassed. "The kid is me and now i'm thirsty, give me milk" he say and rips your kimono open and sucks on your breast. "mmnh~" you moan loud. Suddenly the door bursts open. "Dinner is ready" says Shouyou who opened the door. "ah!" you push gintoki from you and close your kimono. "oh sorry! i should have knocked" says Shouyou and turns away. "oh, no don't worry!" you say embarrassed and follow shouyou for the dinner. "hah.." sighs gintoki and ruffles his hair, still sitting on the futon.

Timeskip (after Dinner)

" Eto shouyou sensei, can you change the room with me ?" you ask Shouyou. "Huh?! What?" shouts Gintoki. " You mean I should sleep in your room with Kintoki-san and you want to sleep in my room with Gintoki?" asks Shouyou confused. "Hai! Onegai!" you say pouting. "okay.." says Shouyou unsure. "Oi! What are doing!" whispers Gintoki angry to you. " I just don't want to do it in the house with your sensei and I know that you wouldn't have listen to me, if I said that I didn't wanted to do it" you whisper back. "What? That's the only reason?!" he shouts. You nod and go to the other room. "Like hell is that the reason. The reason is that I want Gintoki to spend some time with his Sensei and I can know more about his childhood from Chibi Gintoki" you think smiling. You open the door with a smile. "Oi! What are you doing here!" shouts Chibi Gintoki, who was shirtless. "Oh! Didn't shouyou sensei tell you that he changed rooms with me?" you ask cool. "Hah?" he asks confused. "oh my god, he is soo cute" you think as you smile to yourself. " Why are you smiling? Are you after my body?" asks Gintoki shocked and hugs himself. " No. I have a husband who has a hot body, why should I go after a kids body. Oh don't misunderstand me, you're going to have muscles too when you are grown up" you say smirking. "Wha.. I know that! It was just a joke" says Chibi Gintoki embarrassed and a little jealous. "Kukuku it so fun to tease chibi Gintoki" you think with sadistic smile. You lay down in his futon and pat next to you. " Come on. Just do it." you say like a host. "Like hell i sleep next to you" he says blushing. "Come on I don't bite you or don't you like me" you ask him pouting. He sighs and lays down with his back to you. You hug him tightly from behind and snuggle up to him. " Oi wh-" he stops as he sees your happy face. It was quiet for a moment, but you break the silence. " ...Gintoki..how did you find Shouyou sensei and became his student? " you ask, it was silent for a moment. " I didn't found him, he found me. I've been wandering in deserted battlefields searching corpses for food and weapons to survive. During one such search, I met Yoshida Shouyou, he gave me his sword and asked me to come with him. He gave me a place to stay and made me his first student" says Chibi Gintoki gladly. "You really like him" you say to him with a smile. "Urusee!" he shouts red in face. " Hai hai Tsundere-chan" you say. "Why am i telling you about all this" he says confused. " hai hai ,I have another question" you say and lift your hand like in school. "Ask ! Even if i said no, you would ask anyway, that's why it doesn't matter" he says and shakes his head given up. " You didn't lift skirts of any woman, did you?" you ask, looking scary and a black aura surrounding you. "Hah? why are you asking dumb questions?" says Chibi Gintoki frightened . " I have one last thing to say" you say calm. "I don't answer if it's another dumb question" he says annoyed. " It isn't a question....I have something i want from you" you say hesitantly. "I don't give you money." he says immediately. "No.. not that" you say annoyed how he hasn't changed. "Then are you after all after my body?!" he asks acting shocked. "I want, that you forgot that i was here and all about me" you say ignoring his comment. "Hah? how can i do that!" he says annoyed. "You can do it, i know it, if it's you, you can do everything" you say hysterical as you raise your fist. "Oi!! that doesn't make sense! And i forgot to ask....Why do you know about my name, me and shouyou" he asks and he sees you asleep while smiling. He smiles and tries to sleep too. "...Does he believe that i'm asleep?, Chikushou he almost found out" you think as you try to fake your sleep.