[ Our past arc - End ] Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today...

is now, that's why let's do it all night long

"Ahh~" you moan. Your back is pressed against the railing of your balcony, your hands are losing the hold on him. Gintoki is thrusting in you and is holding your legs up. "Oi! hold tighter on me or do you want to fall because of the pleasure" he says to you and you hug him. ( Don't try this at home )... ( or in a hotel )

Readers pov

You may ask me why i'm banged on the balcony by my husband. That's because....

Flashback

Normal pov

'Bzzz' the cube shines and after that you see, that you're back in your hotel room. "Ah! we are back, why did you do it?, didn't you wanted to go to the future yourself? " you ask sulking. " I didn't want to do know, how we are in the future, because I'm sure that if we are together we are always happy, be it the past, the future or the present" says Gintoki smiling. "Then we don't need this" you say and throw the time machine out the window in a river. "Ahh! Why did you do that!? Ah It doesn't matter anymore.... What's actually the date of today?" he asks beaten. " In the calendar stands ××.××.××××" you say as you look at the calendar. "What?! Isn't that the last day of our honeymoon. We traveled 7 days more in the future. No! I want my honeymoon back, can we go back?!" he asks freaking out. "We can't go back anymore. The time machine is gone" you say pointing out of the window. "No! I had so much planned for the 7 days" he says sad. "Really?" you ask surprised. "Yeah. I wanted to fxxk you all nights long" he says disappointed. "Isn't that what you do everyday" you say sweatdropping . " Let's go on a adventure and search for the time machine" says Gintoki excited. "You mean we should search in the river?" you ask unsure. "Yes!" he shouts. " Yada. I'm going to sleep. Enough time travel.." you say and lay down on the bed. "What! don't go to sleep today, at least let me have fun on the last day" he says and shakes you. " ....okay" you say annoyed from the shaking. " Really? Yosh ! but first take a bath" says Gintoki. "Ha? Mendokusai.. Do I smell? " you ask lazy. " We were time traveling, it's normal to take a bath and wash away all the sins" says Gintoki and pushes you in the bathroom. " what? What sin?!" you ask, but he closes the door. " Do I smell that bad? " you ask yourself as you take off your clothes.

Timeskip

You come out of the bathroom in a towel. And see that the bed was decorated with rose petals and the whole room was lighted with candles. Gintoki stands beside the bed with one hand against the wall. "Gintoki..." you say. "Are you surprised? " he asks proud. "Yeah..... from where did you steal the flowers!" you ask dumbfounded. "I didn't stole it ....did you have to ruin the mood" he says flustered. "Oh.. Did you take it from a vase? " you ask. "Noo! here isn't even a vase" says gintoki and goes to corner sulking with his backside to you. "Oi... are you angry?" you ask and go to Gintoki. You touch one of his shoulder to turn him to you. "....and that after i tried to be romantic" says Gintoki still sulking. " Huh.... You tried to be romantic!?!" you ask acting shocked. "Why are you shocked! " he says freaking out. "Sorry it's because you never once tried to be romantic" you say smiling. "I noticed that too after our travel that's why I arranged this" he says looking down. ".......Eh..what's this feeling? Why do I feel like i did something bad?!" you ask yourself loud. " Now , you know how I feel every time" he says. " I'm sorry , can you forgive me?" you ask pouting and look in his eyes. " I do, if you can satisfy me" he say with a smirk and lifts you up and throws you on the bed. He kisses the back of your hand and goes up to your arm kissing it. He kisses you on the lips. You pull away from the kiss. " Are you drunk?" you ask as you tasted the alkohol from his lips. He doesn't answer and continues, he kisses your shoulders and your back. "Mnngh~" you moan as he kisses on your sensible spot. He grins and sucks at that spot. "Ahh~" you moan loud. " I'm sorry, I can't take it anymore" says Gintoki and removes the towel from you and sucks on your breast. " when he drunk,he is rougher as normal. But he endured it, longer than I thought" you think smiling. "what's there to smile ?" he asks and unbuckles his belt and removes his yukata. " Wait..you should undress me" says Gintoki smirking. "Ha? Why should I ?" you ask annoyed. " Didn't you want to pleasure me, now hurry" he says sadistic. "Yabee he switched to his sadist mode" you think as you stand up and remove his Shirt. You now go down to his pants. You open the zipper and pull his pants down. You blush as you see the bulge on his underwear. "Oh. You are too slow" says Gintoki and pushes you on the bed. You fall on the bed, your hair was spreaded out on it. He removes his underwear fast and hovers above you. He looks in your eyes. "It's like yesterday, we met for the first time" says Gintoki and strokes your cheek. "Actually we met yesterday for the first time, in the past ...I mean.....eh" you say confused. He laughs and positions his member at your womanhood. You close your eyes. " Oi! open your eyes! I want to see them while i make love to you" he says and you open your eyes. Exactly at the time you open your eyes, he slams in. "Ahhn~" you moan. He begins to thrust, but slow, painfully slow and you struggle. " Is something wrong?" he asks with a sadistic smile. "Teme! he is doing it purposely, so that i have to beg. But i'm not going to give in" you think and close your eyes as he continues to move slowly. He suddenly thrust hard in and you shrieked. "Oi , i said that you shouldn't close your eyes" says Gintoki annoyed. "Why that?" you ask annoyed. " Because like I said, I want to look in the eyes of the girl I love. The eyes of the girl that I fell in love at first sight..." he says embarrassed. " ....fa..." you say. "What?" he asks confused. "faster..." you say embarrassed. " I waited to hear that" he says and pulls out. He then slams in you forcefully. "Aghhh~" you moan out pleasure and a little pain. "sorry" he says and thrusts faster. "Ahhn~ Gintoki~♡" you moan loud. He lifts you up and stands up while his member is in you. You wrap your legs around his waist. "Where are you-ngh~ going?" you ask him as he continues to walk. " I want to do it on the balcony" he says with a perverted smile. "Didn't you wanted to do it on the bed?" you ask confused. "Yeah but it's exciting to do it in the public and like we seen in the future, we did it in public too and I'm sure that you were not against it." he says with a smug face. "Can you forget what you saw?" you ask blushing. "Why? I remember it clearly how I fxxked you hard from behind. I mean how I'm going to do it in the future" he says and pushes your back against the balcony railing. You blush as you remembered it. Gintoki suddenly thrust hard in you. "Ahh~!" you moan loud but then cover your mouth with both hands.

Flashback end

That's what happened....

"I'm jealous of the future me, that he brings you to cry out loud in pleasure. But i'm sure i can make you cry louder, so that the whole town- no so that the whole world can hear it" whispers Gintoki in your ear and thrusts harder. "Ahhh~" you cry in pleasure. "Shout my name!" shouts Gintoki. He holds on the railing and thrusts harder and faster as before. " Gintoki!!~♡ aaaahhn~" you cry louder than before. "Mom? what are they doing?" asks a weird amanto kid his mother. "Don't look" his mother says as she drags him away. After that come more amanto to watch you two. He pulls his member out and helps you to stand down. Then he turns you around and thrust in you from behind. "I thought that he will stop but he continues and in this position!" you think as you hold on the railing. "Gintoki~♡ stop they see our faces" you say. "It doesn't matter and isn't it more exciting that they watch us having sex hnggh~" he says groaning and thrusts faster. A few are taking photos. "No stop!" you shout but he doesn't listen and turns your head up to him and kisses you on the lips. He slips his tongue in and fight with yours for dominance. "mmngh~" you moan as he takes the dominance. He the squeezes your boobs from behind with both hands.

Timeskip

He is sitting naked before the bed on his knees. You sit on the bed wrapped in a towel and look down to him. "I already said that i'm sorry for what i did. I was drunk" says Gintoki scratching his head. "...." you say nothing and look angry. "I know that You liked it. You didn't push me away" he says with a smug face. " I-I-I didn't" you say stuttering and blushed. " Hai hai , tsundere-chan" he says again with a smug face. "Okay, if you want it like that then no sex for 1 week from tommorow on" you say sulking. "What? no! It's not my fault. The amanto came cause you cried too loud" says Gintoki freaking out. "1 month" you say. "What?!?" he asks shocked. "If it's like that then i'm going to fxxk you 1 month's worth of till tomorrow comes" says Gintoki with a sadistic grin. "Wha- ahh~" you shout as he jumps on you. "Noo~ahhn~" you cry as the towel falls from your body.