[ Our past arc - Part 3 ] First impression is refreshing like Strawberry milk

"Where are we?" you ask looking around. "You mean when are we." says Gintoki proud. "Oi, look that convenience store, in our time it doesn't exist anymore and this is where we met for the first time" you say and go nearer to the store. " Yeah...because of you, I couldn't drink my Ichigo milk" says Gintoki desperately. " I didn't mean that" you say annoyed. " ah! Isn't that you, (Y/N), on the motorbike on the way to the store" he says as he points at a figure who looks like you. "We must hide" you say and pull Gintoki in the store with you. You two are in the compartment for Toilet Articles. "Why are we here, I don't remember that we need toilet paper?" asks Gintoki dumb.

Readers pov

I just parked my baby i mean my Motorbike. I'm in a convenience store and want to buy some Ichigo milk for my new dish. Unfortunately just one last carton was left. I grab it but it was also grabbed from another hand. "Oi! i had it first" i say not looking away from my ichigo milk. "huh? What? Does it have your name on,Sweety or is your name ichigo" says the guy. "What? Sweety?!" I say and look up to him. Our eyes meet for the first time and we are lost in each others eyes. After a moment we were back to normal. "Let it go, i had it first" he says and pulls on the carton. "Eto ..excuse me, you two are disturbing my customers, i must ask y-" he says but gets cut off. "Urusee baldy! Don't come between me and ichigo " i say. "There aren't any customer in this abandoned shop" says the guy who holds on my ichigo milk....

Timeskip

"Oi! itee! you can't throw me out!" I shout as I try to stand up from the ground. "He did it already" says the ichigo guy with a bored look. "Urusee! it's all your fault" I shout. "Ha?who is the one who said baldy to him" he says angry. We fighted for a while....

Normal pov

"It was actually your fault" says gintoki. "no! that isn't true... i think" you say. "Kyaa !" cries Gintoki ~in pleasure~ (Just kidding >-<). " What is?" you ask surprised. " That Thing! It's going crazy" says Gintoki and shows you the cube, the date on it changes fast and it shines again brightly. "Ahh again this light" you say as shut your eyes close.

The light disappears and you open your eyes. "Ah. we are in my cooking school! Are we back in our time?" you ask surprised. "It doesn't look like that. Look there" says Gintoki and points at the 3 yorozuyas and a man. You and Gintoki hide.

"These are the cooking rooms. We are one of the few schools who have several rooms and teachers" says the school director. "Gin-chan! I want to go to this school too" says Kagura. "Hah. Do you know how much it cost?"asks Gintoki annoyed. "But i want to eat too!" says Kagura pouting. "You just want to eat!!!" shouts Shinpachi. "Urusai! It's just a rip off" says Gintoki bored. "Ahh! Gin-san what are saying? Gomenasai Director-san he was just joking" apologizes Shinpachi to the director. "ah. it's okay, it's true that the prize is a little higher as the normal cooking schools, but all my teachers are pros and we are one of the best school, it's natural that it's a little expensive" says the director embarrassed. " Oh. I didn't want to show off and I really need your help yorozuya" says the school director. "Oh you mean about the groceries that disappear" asks Shinpachi. "Yeah, the groceries are actually hold in a special room, the teacher are the only ones, who have access to that room. And everyday when I check the room it's empty" says the director sighing. "What how can someone steal that much" asks Shinpachi shocked. "That's your job. Find out who did that " says the director smiling. "At least, we know, that the teachers are the only one who could be the Culprits" says Gintoki. Suddenly a door was banged in the face of the director. "Ah." you say bored as you open the door. The Director was on the floor holding his face with both hands."Director-san!!!" shouts Shinpachi and they all look at you, who opened the door forceful. "Ah. what are you doing here,sweety?" asks Gintoki amazed as he remembers you. "That's my question" you say annoyed. "Gin-san, you know her?"asks Shinpachi. "Is this your girlfriend? *chomp chomp*"asks Kagura eating a tomato. "Kagura-chan, from where did you get that!!" asks Shinpachi in panic. "I found it in that room" says Kagura and points to a room. "You can't take that!" shouts Shinpachi. "Who are you people?" you ask and the director stands up. "(Y/N), this is Sakata Gintoki, Shimura Shinpachi and Kagura, they are from Yorozuya and are here because of the cas- I mean to visit! They are here to visit" says the Director in panic. "Huh? To visit? " you ask confused. "Why didn't you tell her about the case?" asks Shinpachi whispering. "Nobody should know about that and if she finds out that i'm suspecting everyone then she's going to beat me up" whispers the director back. "huh? but aren't you the director, why are you afraid of her?" asks Shinpachi. "You don't know her" says the director frighted. " What are you muttering about?" you ask annoyed. "Nothing...oh this is (Y/N), our best cook here. She is also popular with the students.(Y/N) now that you meet them, why don't you cook something for them?"asks the director pleading.