You may have forgotten me but not my chinpo ~

" Please~ Let's do it~" begs Gintoki. "No. Gintoki i'm tired and have tomorrow early work" you say and turn your back to him and lay on your side. "Please~" he says and turns you on your back again. "No" you say strict. "Please, I give you 300 yen" says Gintoki desperately . "Gintoki! I'm your wife!" you say shocked. "Please, I'll be quick" says Gintoki hovering you. "Ha.. mendokuse ...okay" you say giving in. "Yes! I give you the 300 yen later" he says smiling. "I don't want it!" you shout. "Shh..It's late night, don't be so loud, Kagura can hear you" says Gintoki smirking. " It was you fault that I shouted" you whisper. "Don't worry, this time i make you shout louder, but cause of pleasure" whispers Gintoki in a seductive voice. You blush and he goes under the cover. "Oi! What are you doing?" you asks him quietly as he goes with his head between your legs. "Ahh!~" you moan as he suddenly licks your clothed womanhood. "Oi oi, not so loud or do you want to wake Kagura up?" says Gintoki removing your underwear. You place your hands over your mouth. He removes your underwear and licks your womanhood. "Mmh~ mngh~" you muffle your moans with your hands. He inserts his tongue in you and pushes it in and out. After a few trusts you came. He removes his head from your womanhood and kisses your stomach. He kisses up till your neck, biting it and squeezes on of your clothed boobs. " mngh~ you said that you be quick" you say trying to suppress your moans. "Even if I said that, I do it on my own way" says Gintoki and pulls his trouser and boxer shorts down. " Now, be brave and listen to me" he says as he rubs his member against your womanhood. "Mmngh~" you moan against your hands. "This is not right" he says and removes your hands from your mouth. He pins your hands over your head with both of his hands. And slams suddenly in. " Ahhn~" you moan loud. " Teme! Let me go!" you shout and struggle. "Oi oi, is this how you speak to your husband" he says smirking. "Ah~ Gintoki~♡" you moan as he continues to thrust. " Not so loud, you don't want Kagura to hear you, do you" says Gintoki smirking and grabs your Hands thighter.

Timeskip ( It's morning \(^-^)/ Yay! )

Readers pov

I'm riding on my bike to my cooking school. "Why do I have to wake up so early and I don't even had enough sleep because of that Idiot. I think I'm going to fall asleep, but its just a ...." I think and suddenly I don't see the road anymore.

Timeskip (In hospital)

Normal pov

"Where is my wife, doctor?!" shouts Gintoki. " I don't know! I'm not even a doctor, I'm a patient" says the guy who was shouted at. " Gin-chan, don't make a fuss. Leave it to me-aru" says Kagura and goes to a woman. " Nurse! Where is (Y/N)-aru?!" asks Kagura like a yakuza."Eto ...I'm the cleaning lady" says the the cleaning lady. "Oi oi stop it you two! (Y/N)-san is in room 318" says Shinpachi angry and leads the way. He stops before the room 318. "(Y/N)!" shouts Kagura and slams the door open. A doctor is by your side, he turns around as he hears the ....noise. "Oh man, not again you guys... what are you even doing here?" asks the doctor annoyed. "Well, I'm here for my beautiful wife" says Gintoki proud. "You mean her?" asks the doctor and points to a fat lady. "Are you my husband?" asks the fat woman and comes to Gintoki. " Noo! Not her, I meant her" says gintoki and points to you. "What? this beautiful lady is your wife?" asks the doc shocked. "Noo! don't leave me!" screams the fat woman and clings to Gintoki. "Oi! Don't touch me!" shouts Gintoki and tries to get the woman off him. " Doctor! What's wrong with (Y/N)-san?" asks Shinpachi. "So, it's really true that she is his wife" says the doc in thoughts. "That doesn't matter now konoyaro! What's now with (Y/N)? Masaka... does she have. . . . . . diarrhea-aru?" asks Kagura shocked. ".....no, she has just hit her head it's nothing to worry about" says the doctor cool. "How did this happen?" asks Shinpachi worried. "(Y/N)-san had an accident" says the doctor. "What!" shout the yorozuyas. "I think she was actually exhausted and had not enough sleep. I already know the answer, but did she do something exhausting all night long?" asks the doctor, looking annoyed to Gintoki. "Gin san..." says Shinpachi and everyone is looking at Gintoki. " Oi i didn't do it!" shouts Gintoki and pushes the face from the fat woman away, who tries to kiss him. "Saitei! how could you do that to (Y/N), gin-chan" says kagura. "Oi oi" says Gintoki exhausted. "Ah she wakes up" says shinpachi noticing you. "Ah (Y/N)! are you okay?" asks you Kagura. "Oh, i forgot to say something" says the doctor in thoughts. "Huh who are you?" you ask as you wake up. "(Y/N) has amnesia" says the doc laid-back. "What!" shout the yorozuyas. "Who am I?" you asks confused. " She should be okay in 1 week. But she should not go to work till then." says the doctor writing something on his paper. "That can't be....(Y/N) you know who I am don't you?" asks you Gintoki desperated. "ehm ...are you the husband of this lady?" you ask pointing to the fat lady. "Yes!" answers you the fat pig- I mean lady. "Noo! I'm your husband" says Gintoki and shakes you by holding on your shoulder. "How can she know you when she doesn't even know me-aru!" says Kagura annoyed.