Märchen Time: Little (Y/N) and the big bad perverted Wolf

Once upon a time there was a girl, her name was (Y/n). One day her mother said to her: "(Y/n) bring this thing to Kagura I mean your grandma". "What? Why me?! And since when is Kagura my grandma and you my mother, Tae?" asks the little (Y/n) her mother sweetly. " Oi! Who is little? and I asked annoyed not sweetly" says the little (Y/n) to me. "Just do what I say" shouts Tae-I mean the mother. "Hai!" shouts (Y/n) saluting and runs out of the house. "Oi ! You forgot this thing" shouts the mother angry. "Gomen" says (Y/n) and takes the thing. "Oh and (Y/n). Behave yourself on the way, and do not leave the path. Look out for wolves in the forest. They are dangerous." says the mother. "Are you worried about me?" asks (Y/n) doubtful. "No. I'm worried, that it will take the thing and don't fall down and break that thing" says the mother pointing at the thing. "Don't worry!" shouts (Y/n) and runs off. Little (Y/n) promised to obey her mother.

 After a little while (Y/n) is on her way to Grandma through the forest. While hopping and singing. "Oi! I'm not doing anything that you're saying" she says annoyed. She tripped over her own foot and fell down. "Oi! you are annoying me narrator!" says little (Y/n), I wonder about who she is talking.

Suddenly she hears something from a bush. She is frightened, stops walking and goes near the bush. "Woof! I'm Gintoki, the big bad wolf" jumps someone from the bush. He has wolf ears on his silver permed head and is drooling. Little (Y/n) is dumbfounded. "Who are you ?" she asks shouting. "I already said that I'm a wolf" he repeats annoyed. "Huh? You don't look like one, more like a cosplayer." she says studying him. "Urusee! I'm half wolf and half human don't criticize me" he sulks. "Ok" she says and continues walking. "Oi! Stop! Don't ignore me!" he shouts and follows her. "What do you want? I'm busy" she says bored. "I'm horny" says the wolf. "Sorry, but i don't have anything to eat." says (Y/n). "What?! I said i'm horny, not hungry" he says embarrassed. (Y/n) stares at him and suddenly runs off. "Wha-" He runs after her and catches her. He throws her over his shoulder and walks further into the forest.

 "Oi! Let me go!" she shouts and struggles. He then lays her down on the ground. She tries to get up but he pushes her down again and pins her hands over her head with just one hand. With the other hand he rips off her clothes. "Oi stop!" shouts (Y/N). 

Suddenly someone barge in. It's a hunter. "Ah! Gomen" says the hunter and leaves. "Uso! Oi come back Okita-kun! Aren't you a hunter? You have to shoot him" shouts (Y/n). "Oi." says the wolf annoyed. "Sorry but my bullets are made for Hijikata only" says the hunter and goes away. "What?! Why did you even come here for!" shouts (Y/n) annoyed. "Now where were we?" asks the wolf with a smug face. " No! Come back Okita-kun! I even give you 300 yen" she shouts as the wolf removes her underwears. "Ah~" she screams as the wolf spreads her legs. He inserts 2 fingers inside her and massages her breast with the other hand. He kisses her on the lips and then on her neck while he is massaging her breast and thrusting his finger. "Ahhh~ Don't~" moans (Y/n). "Call me gintoki~ " says Gintoki. "I didn't mean you" says Gintoki annoyed. "Ahhn~ I'm~" moans (Y/n). "Hmm~? Are you going to cum? It's alright. Come." says Gintoki sucking on her nipple, "but call my name". "Ahhhn~ Gi-gintoki~♡" she screams and is breathless. "You are already tired and we just started" says Gintoki and pulls out his finger and nibbles on her ear. "Stand up and face that tree" says the wolf. "Huh?" says (Y/n) confused. "I want to do it from behind, in the doggy position" says Gintoki as if it was obvious. 

"Yeah like that. Hold on the tree and stick your butt out. Nice girl" says Gintoki smirking and removing his clothes. "Ah~" moans (Y/n) as Gintoki rubs his member against her womanhood. He holds on her hips and pushes his member in her slit. "Ahhhn~!" moans (Y/n) as Gintoki thrusts his whole member in. "ah~ mngh~ you are too tight~" moans Gintoki while he continues to thrust. "aah~ Faster~ " moans the little (Y/n), who was captured in pleasure. "Hoho. Now you are giving me orders" says Gintoki mocking. (Y/n) elbows in his guts and he slides out of her. She pushes him on the ground and straddles him. "Oi! what are you doing?!" screams Gintoki blushing. "I'm taking action. If something must be done well, you have to do it yourself~" says (Y/n) seducing. "Eh? Oi! I'm the wol-" says Gintoki but is cut off. "Urusee! Baka inu!" shouts little (Y/n). "I'm a wol-ngh~" groans Gintoki as she slides down on his member. "Ahhn~" she moans as his member hit deep in her. "mmngh~" she moans again and trembles.. "Heh~ what's wrong? Why aren't you moving?" asks Gintoki sadistic and grinds in her. "Mmngh~" she moans and falls on Gintoki chest. "Itee!" he shouts. "I can't..." says (Y/n) sighing. "Hah. Can't be helped, I help you" he says smirking and lifts her ass up and slams it down. "aah~" she moans and starts to move herself. "So so, just like that. Mnggh~ You have natural talent. Ahh~" says Gintoki.  After sometime she cums and moans: " Ahh~ Gintoki~♡". He continues to move her up and down and shouts: " I'm going to cum too. Mngh I'm cumm-".

"And that's where you woke me up, before i could cum" says Gintoki. ".... I don't want to say anything, I don't even know what to say, but just one question" you say dumbfounded. "What is that thing that I had to bring to Kagura?" you ask. "Don't know. As i dreamed of it, it was censored." says Gintoki smiling. "Oi!!" you shout.