Although my body became small, my mind is still that of a perverted Ossan.

"Gintoki, can you try this for me?" you ask. "No." says Gintoki, who lays lazy on the couch. "Gintoki..you're my only true love, you're the first and the last person I ever loved. You're my life, without you I-" you are cut off. "Hai hai! I eat it!" says Gintoki blushing. "And? How does it taste?" you ask curious. "Mmh." he says as he continues to eat. "What does 'mmh' mean?" you ask him as you hold his shoulders and shake him. " Let me finish eating it !" shouts Gintoki as he almost choked. "Hai hai.." you say and go to your room. Suddenly you hear something breaking and run immediately to Gintoki. You see the bowl broken on the floor but you don't see Gintoki. "Where did he go?" you ask as you clean the broken pieces from the floor. " (Y/N)! " you hear something. "What was that? A voice?" you ask as you look around. And you see a little figure of Gintoki on the chair. " Is he still playing with dolls after all these years and to that it looks exactly like him? " you ask yourself loudly. " Oi! (Y/N)! " the figure shouted. "Oh! It can speak too. " you say as you take it in your hands. " Oh! It's sooo cute... are these clothes removable" you say as you try to remove it's clothes. " Oi ! I'm not a doll! Hentai! " shouts the figure. "...Gintoki?'" you ask as you hold the figure closer to your face. "Finally! ...you know that you can undress me anytime, but not now. I don't want you to look at my shrunken Chinpo" he says frustrated. "Huh? I don't understand.. How did this happen? " you ask him, ignoring his last comment. " How this happened ?! Your stupid new dish is what happened! " he shouts angry. "oh! Is it because of the new spice I brought in the black market?" you ask. "Again? Why are you always buying suspicious spices?" he asks you. "Because long ago, someone said that my dishes were missing something..." you say sad. " What ?! who said that? Tell me his name and I kill him!" says Gintoki protective. " It was you. Baka" you think. " It's doesn't matter now " you say.

Timeskip 

"Come on! Take off your clothes. It's time for our bath" you say to chibi Gintoki. "You're coming in too? " he asks shocked. "Of course! I don't want you to drown in the bathtub. " you say as you strip. "You can't do that" says Gintoki, whose Nose bleeds, but he continues to watch you. "Come on! I feel lonely" you say as you sit in the bathtub. "As I was in my old body, you didn't allow this" he says blushing and  removes his clothes. "Well ...it was because, you groped me continuous." you say as you take Gintoki with a hand and place him on your breasts. "Woah! I can't stand..it's too wobbly" he says as he tries to balance his weight. " you don't have to stand, you can sit down" you say annoyed. " Giant boobs! " thinks Gintoki with a bleeding nose." Itee! Why did you hit me ? " he asks you as he rubs his head. "That's because you thought of something perverted" you say laid-back. Suddenly Gintoki sucks on your nibble, his whole mouth was around it. "Ahhh~" you moan surprised. "Ah man if I were big or at least my chinpo then i would-" he says but stops and smoke comes from nowhere and he is back to normal size. His face were between your boobs. He lifts his face up and sees down. "My cock is back!" he says and you sneak out of the bathtub and try to open the bathroom door. "Where are you going ?" asks Gintoki as he holds on one of your shoulders. "Eto... I forgot to turn off the stove?" you say unsure. "kukuku...nice try " he says and presses you against the wall and lifts both of your legs up. He thrusts his member in without a warning. "Ahh!~ Gintoki!~♡"  you moan out loud as you wrap your legs around him. "Aaahhhn!~ Gintoki!~♡ Ah Gintoki!~♡" you moan as he thrusts faster. " I'm going to fxxk your brains out" he says and removes his hands from your legs and pins both of your hands on the wall and thrusts harder. "Ahhn!~ Gintoki!~♡  I'm going to..~" you say as you moaned from all the pleasure. "Every Time we do it, you're different as usual. The usual badass you becomes so mmgh~ helpless, moaning for mmngh~ more" he says as he thrusts and groans. " Gintoki!!!~♡" you yell as you cum. " (Y/N)!!!!~♡ Mmngh~" Gintoki yells as he cums in you shortly after. He slides down with you still connected and then places his head on your breast.

Flashback end

"And exactly that's why I don't trust you if you ask me to try a new dish." says Gintoki proud. "You didn't have to do a flashback , a simple no would have been enough" you say blushing. " Oh are you embarrassed after you heard of our erotic adventure" he asks with a perverted smirk and playfully gropes your breast from behind. "Ahh~ What are you doing?" you ask surprised. "I must confess, that I enjoyed to be small if it weren't for my chinpo. And I'm sure that I would be popular with the ladies like that" says Gintoki with a perverted smile. You elbow him in the guts and he removes his hands from you. "oh. if it's like that then why don't you become small again and don't worry about your chinpo. I cut it off with this Kitchen Knife and place it somewhere Safe" you say, dark aura surrounding you. "Oooi! It was a joke! Don't take it serious!" he shouts and runs away, you run after him. You cornered him." Oi don't be jealous and put the knife away" he says scared. " I'm not jealous" you say as you blush. "Hoo. Really? Your blushing face says something else" he says with a smug grin. "Baka! It's n-nothing like that, I'm just- Ah!" you say as you accidentally cut yourself with the knife. "Oi! Baka! I said that you should put the knife away" he says as he puts the knife away and drags you to the couch and bandages your wounded hand. " You know that you don't have a reason to be jealous. You're the only one I love and also the only one I think about " he says blushing. " Thank you Gintoki I love. . . . me too" you say with a smile. " Did you have to ruin the mood, couldn't you-" he was cut off. "Gintoki..." you say. "What is?" asks Gintoki. "I . . . love you" you say as you look into his eyes. He holds your waist with one hand and strokes your face with the other hand. His face comes closer to yours and he kisses you on the lips. You pull him closer and kiss him deeper. After a moment you two pull away and look again in each other eyes. His eyes thrifts to your neck and he leans in and sucks on it. "Ahn~" you moan. " I've marked you and now it's your turn to mark me" he said and grins, expecting a slap or kick. But you lean to him and suck on his collarbone. "mmnhg~" he groans but you don't stop. You go lower , open his shirt and leave love bites on multiple places on his chest. "To mark you on only one place is not enough." you say as you look at him again in the eyes. "Then let's continue it in the bedroom" he says as he lifts you up like a princess and goes to the bedroom.  

----------------------------------------------

Hi! Thanks again to all of you, who are reading my stories. And I'm really sorry that this chapter is short, I actually planned to write a Ginpachi special at the end of the chapter, but i'm not going to do it, because i'm too lazy for it. You can't blame me, it's weekend!! I'm sorry T-T