Stalking is not just for perverts

Hiya. I'm back with more chapters. I'm sorry that I didn't post anything for a long time. I had no time to write ....and that's actually a lie. I was just lazy, forgive me. But I saw that more people read my story and I never expected that anyone would read my stories. I'm so happy T-T <= These are tears of happiness. Anyways I thank you all for reading my FF. That's all

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Gintoki~" you say seducing and hovering over Gintoki, who is sleeping on the couch. "Mnh~? (Y/N)?" he asks you rubbing his eyes. "You woke me up from a erotic dream. I was there, you were there and a forest" says Gintoki stroking your leg. "Kagura is on a date with Sougo and we are all alone. " you say to him, running your hand up and down his chest. He holds on your waist and flips you under him. "That why, l4et's ..." you say now laying down under him. He is in the mood and leans in but you cover his mouth. " ...let's go and spy on Kagura's date" you say finishing your sentence from before. "What?!" he says surprised. "What do you mean? why?!" he asks shouting. "What's wrong, we did it last time too" you say pouting. " But weren't you angry at me then?" he asks you confused. " Yeah i was, but it was funny! let's do it one more time!" you say hyperactive. "What? I rather stay at home and do something that's more funny" says Gintoki with a perverted face and nibbles on your neck. "mmngh~ don't be like that ahn~" you say moaning and sulk. "Okay, let's spy, but just this one time" says Gintoki sucking on your neck. "Yay! Ahh~ good that i already invited mngh~ some people" you say moaning. "What do you mean?! We are not going on picnic and who did you even invite?" asks Gintoki sitting up. "Kamui, Zura and Hasegawa-san" you say smiling and sit up. "What?! I can understand kamui and Zura, but why that Hasegawa-san?" he asks annoyed. "I thought that he follows us anyway, that's why I invited him." you say sweatdropping. "hai hai, let's talk about this later~" says Gintoki and pushes you down on your back again. He hovers over you and slides his hand under your shirt.

"Ohayo!" shouts Someone. "What are you doing here!" shouts Gintoki shocked. Behind the couch are Kamui, Zura and Hasegawa. "Do you always start your day like this?" asks Kamui smiling. "Tch" says Gintoki annoyed. "To be married is not that bad, I guess" says Kamui in thoughts. "Gin-san, I heard what you said, how could you say something that terrible about me" says Hasegawa sulking. "Tch" says Gintoki again. "Now then let's go and spy on leader" says Zura hyperactive. Gintoki looks down to you and slides his hand up to your breast and sucks on your neck. "Wha-what are you doing, they're watching us." you whisper to him blushing. "Let them watch, now where was I" says Gintoki with a perverted smile and leaves butterfly kisses on your neck. You look pissed and kick him away. "Yay! now let's go!" you shout and go outside. "yay." say the others and follow you. "T-T sayonara my erotic moments" says Gintoki and follows you too.

Timeskip

"Ah Kondo-san" says Sougo as he sees him. "Sougo, what are you doing here?" asks Kondo. "Oh, I'm on a date with this" says Sougo pointing to Kagura. " Who is a 'this'-aru ?! I'm not a thing konoyaro!" shouts Kagura annoyed. "Ah. Sougo!" shouts Hijikata who came out with Yamazaki. " Okita taichou!" says Yamazaki surprised. "Sougo! What are you doing here? Didn't you take today off?" asks Hijikata. "Toshi. Did you know? Sougo is on a date" says Kondo happy. "Huh?! Sougo is on a date with the china girl?! why?" asks Hijikata confused. "Because they are dating" says Kondo smiling. "What?! Why did nobody tell me that!!" shouts Hijikata. "Because you're not worth it" mutters Sougo. "Did you say something?" asks Hijikata. " No. Just that you should die" says Sougo and throws something in a bush. He then grabs Kagura's hand and runs away. "Huh what did he throw?" asks Kondo. "Ahh! A bomb!" shout Gintoki and the stalking team. You all jump out of the bush. " Huh? What are you doing here (Y/N)?" asks you Hijikata. "No time for explaining. Sougo threw a bomb. It's going to explode" you say. And right after you said that, the bomb explodes and you all jump away. You are laying on the ground with someone on top of you. "Itee" you say opening your eyes. "Are you okay?" asks Hijikata who was on top of you. "yeah." you say blushing. "Ahh! Teme! What are you doing on the top of my wife?!" shouts Gintoki standing up from the ground. "I just protected her" says Hijikata annoyed. " My head! Where is my head?!" shouts Katsura. "Oh gomen. I didn't know that I sat on your head tehee" says Kondo. "Don't tehee me. Get up from me!" shouts Katsura. "Omai! How long do you plan to lay on my wife?!" asks Gintoki annoyed. He grabs Hijikatas collar and pulls him away from you. Hijikata trips over something and falls on top of Gintoki. "Ah Gintoki-san got laid" says Kamui. "Oi teme! Get off me!" screams Gintoki blushing. "Oi! Where are you touching me!" screams Hijikata. "Ne ne Kamui-kun doesn't this look more erotic than it was with me?" you ask pulling on Kamui's sleeves. "It doesn't just look like it , it is more erotic" says Kamui smiling. "What?! how can you say that?" you say sulking. " It was just a joke, there there" he says hugging you and strokes your hair. "Oi! You bastard! Don't seduce my wife" shouts Gintoki still under Hijikata. "Do you have the rights to say that after you cheated on her with hijikata-san?" asks Kamui. "Wha!!!" shouts Gintoki. "Oh no... we lost them!" you shout and run away. "Oi! Wait!" shouts Gintoki.