Ch. 3: Bitter-sweet

Warning: M/M sex scene ahead! Ignore if you are not interested.

Malik's P.O.V
My hips moved in a rhythmic motion, the body underneath me writhing in pleasure each time my hard cock entered him. His deep moans spurred me on, nails digging into soft flesh as our pairing got rougher. My demon was closer to the surface than most, I liked my sex a little more volatile than some people could handle. Even other vampires found it hard to keep up with my overly dominant nature, their demons wary of the stronger predator.

People in the house could deduct what we were doing from the pounding of the headboard on the wall and Eli was making enough noise to wake the dead. Not that it bothered me in the slightest. Vampires were sexual beings and I enjoyed the act of it and then release it gave me. I took pride in the fact that I was such a good lover my partners couldn't contain themselves. Gripping his throat in a tight hold, I jerked his head forward for a kiss. It was rough, just the way I liked it, my teeth nipping at his lips and my tongue wrapping around his in a show of control. He fought me, trying to get the upper hand. Silly boy.

As punishment, I gripped one of his nipples between my thumb and forefinger and applied pressure, knowing they were a weak spot. Watching his eyes roll to the back of his head, I followed up the action by clamping my mouth down on the other one, my tongue teasing it in gentle motions as I sucked. His breath became even more erratic, cock sliding along my abs as he arched his hips. Little whimpers escaped his throat as his arms wrapped around me, hands pushing on my ass in an attempt to make me move faster.

Close, so close. He was beautiful like this, a light sheen of sweat on his toned body, face flushed from excitement, and bottle green eyes almost eclipsed by dark pupils. My appetite whetted, I focused on the erotic sight of my member entering him, knowing it was large enough to hit that special place that made him go wild. Knowing that it was me pushing him to the edge and no one else.

His body embraced me hungrily, my cock sliding inside smoothly thanks to all the times we'd done this. Feeling my balls tighten in preparation for release, I made the one move guaranteed to finish us both off. Letting my fangs fall from their sheath, I gripped his throat once again, this time pushing it to the side so I could see the rapid movement of his pulse. Swiping my thumb across it in affection, I leaned down and sunk my teeth as deep as they would go.

Pleasure unlike anything else assaulted me as I took a few deep draws. Blackness crept at the corners of my vision as I lost myself to the feeling. Deep inside, my demon rumbled his approval at our display of dominance. Eli let out a sharp wail, the only warning I got before my stomach was getting hit with his sticky spunk as he found release. My orgasm triggered, I felt waves of sperm release in his tight ass as my hips lost their constant motion.

Waiting a few moments for my cock to soften, I pulled out and dropped to the sheets next to him, bathing in the afterglow only a good orgasm could bring. I stretched out, hands behind my head, a look fit for a male model. The drying spunk on my chest would have to be dealt with but I wasn't in the mood to get up just yet. Eli agreed with them he stayed where I left him, chest heaving as he tried to recuperate from our unplanned afternoon romp.

"I'm going to miss this," Eli mused, breaking the comfortable silence.

"What do you mean?"

"We're going off to Rigryce next month. After you choose a pet, she's all you're going to want." His tone wasn't accusatory, more matter of fact.

"I highly doubt that," I replied, a yawn working its way out at the end.

Eli turned on his side, running a slim hand across my side. My love bite was already starting to fade, to my disappointment."That's the way the bond works, Malik. And I highly doubt you'll want to share."