Ch. 10: Cold Reality

Malik's P.O.V

Her soft body writhed underneath me as she experienced pleasure only I could give her. I revealed in the feral delight of knowing it was me that made her lose her composure. Me that filled her so completely. Me that only had the right to look over her nude form. Chestnut hair spread across the pillow in waves, face flushes from both desire and excursion as her little hands braced themselves on my chest. Seafoam green eyes, cloudy with need, looked up at me as her jagged breath scorched my chest as I slide my hard cock into her moist depths, her moans getting louder and longer the closer she came to that precarious edge. Her inner muscles tightened around me in an attempt to keep me where she needed me most, the massaging motions pulling me closer to my release.

"Harder," She pleaded on a sob, moving a hand down her taut stomach to rub at her engorged clit. My eyes locked on the arousing image of her finger moving in small circles over the bundle of nerves. "So close... need more."

"Shhh," I soothed, bending down to lap at her arolea, saving the best part for last. Her nipples stood at attention, demanding to be noticed, but I wanted to play a little first. Her breasts were pretty enough to eat and I didn't hesitate to help myself as I nipped at the tender skin, leaving a trail of love marks in my wake. She didn't appreciate the teasing, the hand not helping her along shoving at my head in urging to take her hard nipple in my mouth. Chuckling, I gave in to her demands. Eloping it in the wet heat of my mouth, I sucked on the hard skin just long enough to get it damp. Then I released it with a pop, gently blowing on it so the cooler air would make it harden even further as she gasped.

"Who makes you feel this good?" I demanded, giving my hips a hard buck. The erotic sight of her pussy lips spread wide at my intrusion threatened to distract me from her answer but the feel of her silky thighs wrapping around my waist brought me back.

"You!" She wailed, meeting me thrust for thrust as she fought to find release. Her heels dug into my ass, increasing traction as she took all of my length with a hungry moan.

"Good answer." The sensual purr vibrated in my throat as I increased the tempo further, making sure to hit that one spot guaranteed to finish her off.

"Malik!" Her cry rang out in the room as the wave she was riding finally crested, her nails digging into the tender skin on my back as she rode out the intense feeling. The clenching of her walls around my member had my balls ready to unload but it wasn't quite enough.

Not yet.

Grabbing her head gently in one of my palms, I pulled her head to the side where I could get a clear view of her throat. Her pulse fluttered under the thin skin like hummingbirds wings and I felt my fangs fall from their sheath with the desire to leave my mark. To display for everyone to see who she belonged to. With a rumble of satisfaction, I rubbed my cheek against hers and ran my nose against the slope of her collarbone as I chose the best place to sink my fangs. Feeling the slightest give as they pierced the tender skin-

⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊🌸⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

The loud wail of my alarm clock startled me awake, a ferocious growl marring my lips as I slammed a palm down on it to make it stop. The crunch of metal let me know I'd been a little too rough and that I now had a pancake in place of an alarm. What else did I expect after being torn away from the most erotic dream I had ever had before it came to its conclusion? I could still taste her skin on my tongue so I rubbed at my eyes to try and clear my head. A glance down at my lap confirmed the lasting impression of my arousal, the hard rod of my cock tenting the sheet as it begged for release. Even the faint slide of Egyptian cotton over the tip proved to be too much.