Authors Note

×

Hello, yes I rebooted this story and yes it's going to be different. The last one wasn't exactly how I wanted it and I wasn't happy with it so I made the move to rewrite. One of my favorite movies is 'Girl Interrupted' and I wanted to make this fanfic based off of the plot of that movie. At first I didn't know how much I wanted to take from the movie or if I should base characters off of the characters and blah blah blah. Now i've decided what i'm going to do and i'm really really excited. This story will be entirely in Millies pov, because Millies character is based off of Susanna. Now Finn's character is based of off Lisa and before you flip your shit, i'm going to add more of a character development to Finn then the lack of one Lisa had. And of course this is a fillie story so like... that's the other difference, they fall in love.

There will be other characters too including, Sadie, Gaten, Caleb, Noah, Maddie, and Romeo. Also everyone is like seventeen or eighteen.

This story will be very very heavy in mental illness because well, it's based in a mental hospital in the 60s.

So if you don't like real shit then uh... bye.

If you are interested in watching girl interrupted to get a feel of this story or just like winona ryder movies then here's the link :)

https://seriesonline.io/film/girl-interrupted-sdy