The Goodbye

×

—"Welcome to Claymore, Millie" he says, mocking my accent and exhaling a puff of smoke.

"We're all crazy here" he adds.

The memory still fresh in my mind. The day I walked through the gates of Claymore. Desperately wishing to leave more than anything, in denial that anything was wrong at all.

The day I met a boy, who will and will always be absolutely insane. Finn; someone who I have fallen madly in love with. A deep feeling that I could have ever guessed I'd ever feel.

But here I am, laying on the worlds most uncomfortable couch. Feeling myself wake up slowly, my eyes straining from the light that shines against them. I feel Finn stir against me, his arm that lays across me tightening.

I don't look at him, I simply shut my eyes again in hope that i'll go back to sleep. He moves some more, probably changing positions.

I begin to drift again, finding myself falling into another deep slumber. Then I feel something against my neck. A warm, soft touch, pulling away seconds later just to come back again.

"Good morning," Finn whispers against my neck. My eyes flutter open, peering down as he plants another kiss against me. "T-to you too," I stutter, feeling my breathing hitch.

I feel him smile against my skin, planting another sensual kiss against my neck as I tilt my head back. "How'd you sleep," he breathes out. Not bothering to pull away any longer than he has to.

"G-great," I manage to breath out, gasping afterwards when he brings his kisses lower. Placing his hand on the other side of my head, his lips dance along the juncture of my neck, releasing a warm feeling throughout my body.

I part my lips to speak, placing my hand on the back of his head. "Is Gaten up?" I ask, swallowing hard afterwards as my fingers tangle themselves in his hair.

"No," he whispers between kisses. I lower my eyes, watching as his trails across my lower neck. Watching as my chest heaves and noting how I suddenly feel wide awake.

He pulls away, keeping his touching close as he drags his lips, softly, down my neck. I sigh again, throwing my head back against the pillow we had shared, only to feel him shift seconds later.

He climbs atop of me, using his arms to hold him as he moves his lips up. "We just woke up," I remind. "And?" he replies fast, pressing his lips against my jaw.

He works his way up, pausing as he gets to my lips, shifting his gaze up to meet mine. "I love you," he whispers. I part my lips, my breaths still coming out rapid as I watch him hover over me. A look of admiration in his eyes, his own chest heaving as well.

"I love you too," I say. He smiles, closing his eyes as he brings his lips down to mine. Locking them, connecting them in a fiery touch. I pull away, only to tilt my head back up for another kiss.

It goes on, the two of us moving in sync as our open mouths change positions against one another. A deep sigh escaping my lips each time we pull away, only to be silenced when we're melded again.

I put my hand against his chest, him stopping mid air and opening his eyes. "Something wrong?" he questions. "No, it's just...maybe we should stop," I respond.