1.

"Rodger, Zayn come here darlings. Your Baba and I have to tell you something.", Trisha asked from downstairs.

"Coming mom.", Zayn said,  already running down the stairs while Rodger just walked slowly, following and glaring his twin.

"You called us?", Zayn said, while Rodger stood by the small coffee table, typing away something on his phone.

"Yes. Please take sit down.", Yaser, said from the couch pointing at the couch across from them. Trisha already sitting beside her husband.

Zayn took a seat while Rodger didn't even stir from his position.

"Rodger Malik, I said sit down. Please stop texting and put your phone back in your pocket.", Yaser said in an irritated voice.

"It's called tweeting, not texting dad.", Rodger said, rolling his eyes.

"Rodger, please sit down sweety", Trisha said sweetly. And who was Rodger to ignore his mother's words? He loved his mother dearly and would do anything to make her happy. So he sat down quietly and put that phone back in his pocket.

"So boys.", Yaser said in an authorative tone.

"You know the Styles family right?", Yaser asked to which Zayn nodded and Rodger snickered.

"Behaviour young man." Yaser said to which, Rodger rolled his eyes again. Zayn looked at Trisha, who was praying to her God, they wouldn't end up Rodger leaving the house for the whole night again.

"So as I was saying. You know them right? And their two boys too?", Yaser said and smiled when he saw Zayn blushing.

"Yeah, Marcel an-"

"Harry", Rodger finished Zayn's sentence with venom dripping his voice.

"Rodger, baby please calm down? For me?", Trisha pleaded and Rodger nodded. Back counting 10 to 1 to calm himself down.

"It's time to tell you guys everything.", Trisha said looking at Yaser who nodded.

"So, as you guys know, Anne and I have been friends from our high school. 21 years ago, when me and her became pregnant  together we made a promise to each other that we'll make our children marry each other. Later, when we found out that four of you are boys, we kinda became sad. But now, a week ago she had called me and asked if we can make that thing happen, seeing both Marcel and you are gay and Rodger and Harry are bisexual.", Trisha said, looking at Zayn, who nodded, blushing a little.

"Come straight to the point mom.", Rodger said sharply and Trisha took a deep breath. Yaser held her hand while she continued.

"So I said okay."

"Okay to?", Zayn asked, raising an eyebrow and first time, Rodger thought his twin had done a right thing.

"I said okay that you and Marcel gonna marry each other and Rodger, you and Harry gonna marry each other.", Trisha said in one breath.

"So do you guys have any problem?", Trisha asked. She didn't like the silence in the room. It was deafening.

"N-No", Zayn said, again blushing. He couldn't believe, he finally gonna marry his childhood crush.

Trisha smiled at his younger son by two minutes before turning her attention to Rodger.

"Rodger?", she asked. She would be lying if she said, she wasn't scared of her son's reaction, who was currently shooting daggers at his patents.

"YES, I HAVE.", suddenly, Rodger stood up from the couch. "I WILL NOT MARRY THAT ARROGANT BITCH. I HATE HIM. I HATE HIM SO MUCH.", he said glaring at his parents.

"No such kind of languages will be used in my house.", Yaser said in his authoritative voice.

"But I have promised her Rodger.", Trisha said.

"I don't care. Tell her no.", Rodger said, glaring his parents.

"Please?", Trisha pleaded.

And Rodger didn't know whether he should give in to his mother's pleadings or not. So he did the only thing that came to his mind.

He walked out of the house and sat on his bike before driving off. Far away, from his problems.

Started : 27th March 2017
Completed : 4th November 2017