15.

"What do you think about Rodger and Harry?" Marcel asked while handing Zayn his cup of coffee.

"Uh, at first I thought they hated each other but after what Louis said, I think it's pretty obvious that there were some misunderstandings." Zayn said, placing the cup on the coffee table and patting his thighs. Marcel blushed before adjusting his glasses and sitting on his husband's lap.

Louis called Zayn an hour after Harry left the apartment to find Rodger to check upon them as per Harry's request. Zayn, who was clearly confused as to why Louis is checking upon them, asked him what's the matter and Louis being Louis, spilled everything to him. So here they are now, after the phone call, having coffee and thinking about everything that Louis said.

"I just hope they clear out their misunderstandings soon." Marcel said after Zayn took the first sip of his coffee. Zayn nodded and kisses Marcel's blushing cheek. Marcel blushed more and hid his face in Zayn's chest, causing the hazel eyed man to chuckle fondly at his husband.

"I hope that too baby."

***

Next day, Harry woke up to Rodger peppering his face with kisses, making him giggle.

"Rodger stoph" Harry giggles.

"You are too cute for me to stop Haz." Rodger said before tickling him a little which made Harry squeak. They were still naked from their last night session and Rodger knew, naked Harry is the most ticklish Harry.

"Say Rodger Malik is the best husband ever." Rodger bargained when Harry begged for mercy and stop tickling him.
"Okay." Harry pants and Rodger stops for a bit.

"What's the magic word Angel?" Rodger asked, smirking.

"Rodger Malik is an asshole of a husband." Harry says cheekily which soon turned to a gasp when Rodger suddenly entered a finger in his hole.

"I like your asshole better." Rodger smirked at Harry.

"You're a dick." Harry said in a serious tone but he was grinning as well.

"Yeah?" Rodger asked while fingering him slowly. Harry released a breathy moan at that.

"But you like this dick baby. Don't you? Don't you like daddy's dick buried deep inside you? You do, don't you?"

"Yeah-fuck!" Harry moaned when the tip of his finger brushed against Harry's prostate. "How possibly could you find my prostate this soon?" He moaned.

He remembered a time when Harry asked Rodger if he could top but he couldn't find his prostate before the 20 mins of fingering. He remembered how much pain Rodger was in due to that. After that time, he swore he'd never top again even though Rodger assured him that it's okay and he was okay.

"Guess, that's a top thing." Rodger smirked when he hit that spot again, now with two fingers.

"Fuck yeah!" Harry said before pulling Rodger in a deep, needy kiss.

"Fuck me, daddy." Harry mumbled against his mouth.

"Will you fuck your baby? You'd like to see your cum dripping down this asshole, don't you? You'd like to hear me beg for you, don't you daddy?" Harry said between kissing him and fucking himself on Rodger's fingers.

"Fuck!" Rodger moaned. "Yes baby. Daddy would love that."

And with that Rodger turned him around so Harry was lying on his stomach. He lined himself up and leaned in so he could suck on his earlobe and slowly pushed himself in Harry's stretched hole.

Harry clutched the mattress tighter, chanting repeatedly : fuck daddy, feels so good, don't stop, please, harder daddy, faster, yeah, yesyesyes, fuck me fuck me fuck me, fuck that hole, yesohyes, iloveyou, ILoveYouSoFuckingMuch, don't stop, fuck!

Rodger was in no good place either because he too was chanting repeatedly : fuck baby, you feel so good. Daddy loves you so much, you're daddy's beautiful princess yeah? I missed you so fucking much, fuck yeah.

They didn't know for how long they had been at it but they could feel both their panting were getting heavier. Rodger knew Harry was close because he released this familiar desperate moan of Rodger's name whenever he's at the edge and Harry knew Rodger was close as well from how his thrusts were getting sloppier.

Harry came first, with a loud cry of Rodger's name while Rodger fucked him through the orgasm and in a matter of seconds, he was coming deep inside of Harry. Harry moaned at the warm feeling inside of him because fuck, no matter what, he could never get used to this incredible feeling.

Rodger slowly pulled out of him, causing Harry to whimper at the sensitivity and turned him around so he could see him. He caressed the green eyed boy's cheek lovingly before leaning in and kissing him properly. A kiss full of love that had both of them smiling.

"We need to bathe in the lake again." Rodger chuckled while Harry pouted.

"I don't wanna get up!" Harry whined and Rodger smiled fondly at his cuteness.

"Daddy will carry you then." Rodger smirked when he saw Harry's eyes getting darker.

"You know what? I just realized, we never fucked in the lake. I have always wondered how it feels to get fucked in water. Will you fulfill this wish of your princess..." Harry paused before smirking and coming close to Rodger's ear. "Daddy?" he whispers and leaned back but not before nibbling at his earlobe.

"Fuck!" Rodger moaned before getting up and pulling Harry in his arms.

Let's just say, Rodger's princess always gets what he wants.

*******
I am going to hell for sure. Lucifer, wait for me, yeah?

A big thanks to my ex-almost-wifey: abdhhll to help me out with this chapter. I loce you babe, even though you broke my heart in 2,3,4,5,...uh I lost the count. *flips hair* whatever.

P.S. but it still did hurt *sobs in a corner*

I love you all. xxx