4.

The next morning, Harry woke up with a beep sound, indicating he has got a message from twitter. Yawning, he sat up on his bed before picking his phone up from the table beside his bed. He groaned, seeing it was from his enemy.

rodgermalik: Hey bitch, hope you had a bad night. Now get your lazy ass up. Time to discuss the plan to bring our brothers closer.

Harry rolled his eyes before replying.

Harry_Styles: Oh, I had a really good night thinking about your ugly face, the day I snatched the 'Prom King' title from you.

Harry_Styles: But never mind. So, what's the plan asshole?

Rodger, on the other side greeted his teeth at the mentioning of that prom night. Harry knew, how much that 'Prom King' title meant to him and Harry was using that against him. It frustrated Rodger to no end. But he wasn't going to give Harry the pleasure of annoying him, so he calmed himself down before replying.

rodgermalik: Well, calm your tits down, Styles. I know how bad you want me, but I'm not gonna fućk your loose asshole. And about the plan, meet me and Zayn at that abandoned park with your precious little brother at 11. We'll talk there.

After sending that message, Rodger cursed himself. Why did he ask him to meet at that park.

"Shit", he mumbled to himself. Before he could send Harry a message, telling him to meet somewhere else, Harry's reply came.

Harry_Styles: Okay.

And Rodger laughed to himself. Of course, that park didn't mean to Harry as much as it meant to him.

He didn't bother to reply. Instead, he put his phone down before texting Zayn to get ready to go a park and check the clock.

9.45 A.M.

He still got time to ready himself up. So he went to the bathroom to take a long shower.

***

One the other hand, Harry was freaking out. Why did Rodger want to meet him at that park? The park that held so many memories.

Of theirs.

He shook his head. Of course, rodger had forgot it all. All of their memories. That's why he has asked to meet at that park.

The park, which once used to be their park.

Shaking his head, he got up and decided to take a shower first. He wasn't worried about Marcel though. He knew, Marcel was an early riser. Shrugging, he went into the bathroom.

Thinking what gonna happen today.

Little did he know, Rodger was thinking the same.

***

Marcel walked slowly behind Harry. His hands were shaking lightly and as he saw from a far, Rodger and Zayn were sitting on an abandoned bench. He blushed furiously as Zayn looked up and his eyes met Zayn, who also, to his surprise, blushed.

"Hi, Rodger, H-Hi Za-Zayn", Marcel said as they stood in front of them. He scolded himself in his mind for stuttering at Zayn's name.

"Hi Harry, Hi Mar-Marcel.", Zayn greeted them.

They stood in a complete silence for 20 minutes before Harry got irritated and decided to break in.

"Oh please, just start talking already. I for a fact know, both of you are capable of talking. So use your pretty mouths and converse at least."

"For the record, I'm agreeing with this bitch. So you better talk.", Rodger stood up from his seat, looking at Marcel then Zayn.

Marcel and Zayn both just looked down and blushed.

"Ugh, I can't do this.", Rodger said before storming off to some unknown direction. Harry turned around, only to feel his heart clenching when he saw Rodger storming off to that direction.

"You guys talk. And talk means no silence. Converse, okay? We'll be here after an hour. But please, talk. You guys are getting married, you need to talk, yeah?", Harry said in a comforting tone. Both Marcel and Zayn nodded while blushing, making Harry smile a bit.

"See you guys later.", Harry said, before walking off to the direction, Rodger went.

Harry's heart clenched when he found Rodger sitting on that exact spot on the ground, where he was when they were 15. Except, then he found Rodger doodling something on his paper and now he was smoking a cigarette.

He didn't know when legs took him to Rodger and when he sat beside him. Rodger looked at his side and stared at him with a blank face which was quiet mirroring Harry's own. They quickly looked away from each other.

After a minute of silence, Harry saw a half smoked cigarette in front of his eyes. He looked at his side to see Rodger holding it out for him, with an expression saying, 'want some?'

Harry took it silently, before taking a first drag, filling his lungs with the poisonous smoke before releasing it through his parted lips. It relaxed him. He gave it to Rodger, who took a drag as well before giving it again to Harry.

"When did you last smoke?", Rodger asked, as he saw Harry taking the drag.

"With you, here." Harry said, his voice raspy.

"So you didn't smoke in years?", Rodger said, raising an eyebrow, clearly not believing.

"Take it or leave it.", Harry said before giving it back to Rodger.

"Why?", he asked before taking another drag.

"Seeing this stick, bring back memories. Memories, should not be remembered.", Harry said as he took the now nearly finished stick from Rodger.

"Like now?", Rodger said, laying down looking at the sky.

"Like now.", Harry said, as he took the last drag and laid down beside him, on the ground, looking at the peaceful sky.

Both of them remembering their teenage days as they laid there silently, watching the clouds forming weird shapes.

"Want another one?", Rodger said holding out another lit up cigarette in front of Harry.

"Sure.", Harry said. "It's been years. I need it.", he mumbled to himself.

Little did he know, Rodger heard it anyway.

"Indeed, it's been years."