7.

"You Okay?", Harry asked Marcel in a concerned tone. He looked like he gonna pass out anytime now.

"Y-yeah.", Marcel said, adjusting his glasses.

"Don't worry, yeah?", Harry said from behind, patting his shoulder.

"Yeah."

"Good. Now look at your groom.", Harry whispered in his ear from behind. Marcel looked in front of him and smiled seeing Zayn standing over there. Both of them smiled at each other small.

In these one month, they went on many small dates that eventually brought the two really close. So close, that now they could talk to each other without stuttering and could trust each other with their secrets.

Both Harry and Marcel were wearing white suits whereas the Malik brothers were clothed in black ones. Zayn couldn't get over the fact how beautiful Marcel was looking today. How his curls were falling onto his forehead and how beautiful he looked while he blushed every now and then.

"Stop eye raping your groom man. You can do that after saying the 'I do's ", Rodger said from behind Zayn making him blush.

"I-I.." but before he could finish, the priest said.

"Do you, Zayn Javadd Malik, accept Marcel Christopher Styles as your wedded husband?.", the priest said.

Both Zayn and Marcel's heart started beating faster than before. Zayn smiled as their eyes met again.

"I do.", Zayn said looking deep into Marcel's eyes.

"Do you, Marcel Christopher Styles, accept Zayn Javadd Malik as your husband?"

"I do.", Marcel said looking straight into Zayn's eyes as well.

"I now, pronounce you two, husband and husband. You may kiss now.", The priest said making both Marcel and Zayn blush.

They knew this gonna happen but still, they were not ready for it. Sure, they had been going out for a month but they never shared a kiss. The most they had done was hugging and kissing on cheeks, forehead or shoulder(while hugging) or holding hands. So kissing here, in front of everyone, was a big deal for both of them.

"Kiss him you fool." Zayn heard his brother as well as best man saying from behind. He looked in front of him to see Harry, Marcel's best man, was whispering something to him as well.

Zayn looked at the people sitting in front of them, silently chanting "kiss" and he blushed more.

"Take the first step Marcy. You have to kiss him. See mum is saying that as well", Harry whispered into Marcel's ears. Marcel looked at their mum and Trisha in the front row, mouthing to him "Kiss".

His looked away from them when he felt Zayn's hand on his. He looked down to see Zayn interlocking their fingers. He could see the light pink on his tan cheeks and he blushed too. Both looked up at each other and smiled small.

"Hey.", Zayn whispered softly.

"Zayn", Marcel whispered so only Zayn could hear him.

His heart started beating faster than ever when he felt Zayn placing one of his hand on the side of his neck. He knew what gonna happen when he saw started leaning in little by little. He knew he gonna get his first ever kiss. He knew, the moment he had been dreaming from childhood, gonna happen in real, finally. Closing his eyes, he held Zayn hand, which was still interlocked in his, tighter. His heart was beating so fast, he feared, Zayn could hear him.

"Relax.", Zayn whispered when they were only inches apart.

Zayn closed his eyes. He too couldn't believe, the guy he had been crushing on for God knows how long, is finally his. He could finally kiss him, claim him.