14.

"I missed you, Haz." Rodger whispered, looking into Harry's moss green eyes. They were lying in each other's arms, on their old matress in the cabin, wearing nothing but their boxers. The silence around them was pleasingly calming.

Harry smiled softly and cupped one of his husband's cheeks. Rodger nuzzled into his palm before placing a soft kiss on it.

"It hurt so bad.." Harry whispered looking into Rodger's eyes. "..to hurt you."

Rodger didn't say anything and Harry was grateful for that. He wanted to get this off of his chest. Now that they both were being honest to each other, he needed to tell Rodger everything.

"I...I never slept with anyone after you. The rumours, they were all fake. I-I didn't know how it all started. I wanted to stop everything from the very first moment I had heard about it but then I saw how hurt you were because of that and-and I wanted to keep hurting you. I never slept with anyone, the maximum I ever did was making out and that was to forget about you for a while, Rodger. Bu-but I feel so ashamed of myself right now. I don't even deserve you an-and I am so stupid. I am so sorry."

Harry didn't even know he was crying until Rodger wiped away the wetness in his cheek and placed a kiss on his forehead afterwards. Harry shuffled closer to him so that he was latched to Rodger's body and tucked his head under Rodger's chin. Rodger wrapped his arms around Harry protectively and placed a kiss on his curls.

"We both deserve each other Harry. We were meant to be. That's why, even after the misunderstandings, we are still together. Even stronger than ever. Aren't we?" Rodger whispered softly into his hair making Harry nod slowly.

"Rodger?" Harry pulled away a bit to look into his husband's eyes who was smiling softly at him.

"Make love to me? I miss you. Please?"

Rodger wanted to say he wants to wait and make their first time after marriage more special. More romantic like Harry deserved but how could he deny him when Harry was looking at like that , with so much love and affection.

Rodger didn't need to ask if Harry's sure. He know him enough to read his eyes, to see the twinkle in them and the innocence in them.

Cupping his cheek with one hand, he smiled down lovingly at him before bringing his face up and capturing his lips with his own.

The kiss was achingly sweet. Nothing like the ones they had shared before. It was sweet, soft and full of love and affection. It was the kind of kiss that would make your toes curl and heart beat faster.

Their hands roamed all over each other, so was their lips. Painting each other's skin with red, the colour of love. The cslming silence of the room soon broke with the soft moans and their sounds of need for each other - The music to their ears.

"Rodger please." Harry pleaded with his eyes closed and back arched when Rodger started scissoring him. Sure there was this stinging pain with the lack of lube and because the spit dried too quickly but Harry liked the sting. He liked the pain because it was coming from Rodger and because his fingers were now rubbing against his sweet spot that him pleading for Rodger to give him what he had been wanting for. To feel him, feel his husband and his love. And to love him in return in every possible way.

"Yeah." Rodger breathed and lined himself up at Harry's entrance. He leaned down and knocked their sweaty foreheads together. Harry curled his one arm around Rodger, pulling him closer while his other hand gripped the sheets underneath him when he felt Rodger pushing himself slowly into him. His eyes shut tightly at the pain. It's been long, long time they had done it. It feels like the first time to him.

Maybe Rodger was feeling the first time too, because he was whispering sweet words to him like he did in their first time. Saying how good he was doing, how much he missed him and how much he love him. This worked. 'cause after sometimes the pain was replaced with pleasure. Their bodies intertwined with each other in every possible way with Rodger thrusting sweet and hard into Harry and Harry clawing on his back with his short nails.

"I love you." Harry breathed when he felt Rodger's thrusts getting sloppier.

"I love you, Haz." Rodger breathed as Harry pulled him into a messy kiss. His own breath hitched when Rodger hit that sweet spot of him extra hard, making him see nothing but white. He pulled his husband more close if that even possible.

They weren't kissing anymore, more like breathing in each other's mouth but they loved it anyway. They were in heaven. The heaven of love and they never wanted to get back from there. Never.

"I-I.." Rodger couldn't even form words. He was so close. Maybe Harry realized that because the next moment he was whispering against his mouth : "come into me. Wanna feel you."

And that was the last straw for Rodger because he was now coming hard inside of Harry. His vision going white from the intensity of his orgasm.

The feeling of Rodger's hot come inside of him was what drove Harry over the edge because not after 10seconds, he was coming too. Shooting white ropes all across his and his husband's chest and abdomen. His orgasm hit him so hard that he felt it to his toes.

He felt Rodger pulling out of him slowly and he instantly felt empty. But Rodger was quick to fill it with scooping him in his arms. He cleaned both of them with his t-shirt, careful while cleaning around his rim and Harry's heart melt at it. He still couldn't do anything. Feeling too sore and tired to even move so he gave Rodger a smile as a thank you which he returned.

After cleaning him up, Rodger dipped his head down and stole kiss from Harry's lips before laying down beside him and opening his arms. Harry scooted closer to him slowly before tucking his head under his chin.

"I love you, Ro." he mumbled against his throat and kissed the skin in there.

"I love you, Haz." was the last word he heard from his husband followed by a yawn, before sleep took over both of them.

*************
So yeah I am alive. :p
I still have 2 exams but I'll be able to update properly after 11th August.

So here's the Rarry smut everyone has been waiting for. I don't know how's it. Any suggestions how to make my smut writing better?

I love you all so much.

Happy Birthday in advance abdhhll
I loce you <3