13.

Rodger's back was against the tree as he ran his fingers through Harry's curls. Harry's head was on his lap as both of them closed their eyes. Enjoying the comfortable silence.

"That day" Rodger started in a low voice. Harry looked up at his husband from his sleeping position to see his eyes closed. He reached out a hand and touched his cheek lightly. He smiled when Rodger turned a little and placed a soft kiss on his palm.

"After you told me you love me, I got so excited. Like, I knew I loved you but I never thought you'd be the one to confess it. I wanted to day those words back at that instant Harry, trust me I did but I held myself back. I- I wanted that moment to be special. For both you and me. I wanted to it to be in somewhere more private, like only you and me, not some school hallway. So I ran away.

"I-I knew it wasn't the right thing to do but you know how stupid I am." Rodger paused and chuckled. Harry stayed silent.

"I-I went back to my house then the park. I told Louis everything. He screamed at me first but then agreed to help me and we started setting everything up. I - I even got that stupid scented candles that you love so much." Rodger chuckled as his eyes became teary. Harry reached out and wiped away the tears.

"Th-That night when I got home, I got a call from you. You said that it was all a prank and that you wanted me for popularity and tbat you never loved me.  You said what we had was all fake"  Rodger whispered the last part, looking down at Harry's green eyes.

Harry got up slowly and sat beside Rodger. He placed his head on his chest and wrapped his one arm around Rodger's waist before placing a kiss right above his heart.

"I didn't want to believe it was you but the voice was exactly yours. The next day, when I came to school, you weren't there. I thought about going to your house but that Evan kid, you know him? That guy who always used to compete with you in class?", Rodger asked to which Harry nodded against his chest.

"So that dude gave me a letter and said that you asked him to give me that." Rodger could feel him frowning against his t-shirt.

"What that letter said?", Harry asked after all this time.

"It said, 'This time, I'm gonna win the Prom night, Malik. You just see. Have a heart breaking day.' " , Rodger said as he placed a kiss on Harry's curls.

"Funny thing, I got a same message from you as well when I was in Liam's house. It said, 'How pathetic, you can't even win a fućking prom title. Oh I forgot, you are a nerd just like your brother. But at least, he's not that stupid to fall for my games. Haha' " Harry said and pulled back a bit to look at Rodger.

"The next day, I got a message with a picture of you sleeping beside Kendall, naked.", Rodger whispered. "I-I cried the whole day. I thought you never loved me.", Rodger choked back some tears.

Harry slowly got up and straddled Rodger's lap. He cupped his face as leaned down a bit and kissed his forehead. Rodger wrapped his arms around Harry's waist and pulled him into a hug and nuzzled his face into the crook of Harry's neck.

"I didn't go to school that week. I came here instead. And when I went back to the school, the first thing I saw, was you kissing that girl in the hallway." Rodger didn't even try to fight back the tears this time. Neither did Harry.

"Th-then you saw me and said that you hated me and that this time you gonna win the prom king."

"I-I didn't kiss her. I came to school a-and sh-she just kissed me without a warning and just then you came. I saw you and all those pictures, your messages, calls just came back in my mind and I said all those things.", Harry said through the tears. Rodger rubbed his back in order to calm him down though he, himself was crying.

"I hate you.", Harry choked on his words. He pulled away a bit to look at Rodger, his hands still on Rodger's shoulder.

"I hate you for not coming after me. I hate you for not clearing things with me. I hate you for letting me snog those girls and letting me punish myself. I hate you for not saying those words back. I hate you for running awa--" Rodger cut him off with his lips.

He swallowed down his words as Harry kept crying. He pulled Rodger more close to him by his shoulder and slipped his tongue into his mouth. Exploring the sweet taste of him that he missed all this years. A soft moan escaped his lips when Rodger tugged on his curls. Rodger pulled Harry back a bit by his curls before he started kissing down his jaw and neck. Harry's moans got a bit louder when Rodger started sucking on his pulse point on the neck.

His member twitched in delight when he heard the mesmerizing moan of his husband and it's then he realized, he had been grinding on his lap.

"Hazz, please..", Rodger pleaded.

Harry didn't need to be told twice. He got off of his lap and tugged on Rodger's jeans. Getting the hint, Rodger helped Harry to get both of then out of their jeans.

"Fuck, you don't have any idea how bad I wanted to wreck you the day you showed up in Prom night. In that pink suit of yours.", Rodger admitted as Harry helped him getting out of his boxers. Palming him in the process.

"Yeah? Well, you have the right to do now, hubby. I am all yours for your whole life", Harry winked at Rodger which earned him a chaste kiss on his lips. Harry straddled his lap and moaned when their bare members touched.

"Yes, you are mine. For our whole lives and afterlife.", Rodger said before biting down on Harry's plump bottom lip.

"And this time, I am never letting you go. You are trapped with me Styles." Rodger said as he gripped Harry's member in his hand and stroked him slowly.

"It's Malik for you now, hubby.", Harry said followed by a moan.

"Yeah. My Malik.", Rodger stroked him faster as Harry grinded his bum on Rodger's member.

They didn't care that they were out in open. That they were doing this against a tree. All they knew that they were in each other's arms and it wasn't like, there lived anyone. It was their place, in a way.

"Fûck. I missed you.", Rodger whispered before kissing Harry. With more tongue and teeth this time.

"I missed you. Fûck. Ro please.." Harry whimpered when Rodger started fingering his hole with another hand.

"Yeah? You think you can come just by my hands Hazza? Hmm? Baby?", Rodger said as his strokes and fingering got faster with each words. Harry too, started stroking him faster.

"Yea-yeah..I an cl-close... fúck Ro..", Harry said and with a cry of Rodger's name, he came hard on both of them. Rodger stroked him through his orgasm.

"I - I am clo-close...", Rodger whispered breathlessly as Harry kept stroking him lazily, due to post orgasmic effect. He brought his mouth closer to Rodger and licked the shell before whispering dirty words that he knew Rodger loved the most.

"Yeah? Will you come for me Ro? You missed me right? I missed my daddy too? Will you come for your baby? Your baby missed you..." Harry paused for a while and from Rodger's breathing, he knew he was close.

"....daddy."

"Fúck Hazz." And with that and a last stroke from Harry, Rodger came hard between both of them.

Both of them rested their foreheads against each other as they tried to catch their breaths.

"Guess, it's time for us to dip into the lake, again." Harry chuckled breathlessly.

"Yeah.", Rodger nodded before pulling his husband more close to him by his waist and kissing him. This time lovingly.

"Hazz?", Rodger whispered softly once they pulled away.

"Yeah?", Harry whispered. He slowly opened his eyes to see a pair of Hazel eyes staring at his own green ones.

"You may hate me, but I love you. Love you more than you'll ever know."

*****************
Okay, first, I am really very sorry for taking this much time to update. Second, Thank you all for sticking up with this story. I am really very grateful to God to have you all :)

3rd... RODGER MALIK QUOTED MY TWEET FOR THE 2ND TIME!!!!!