8.

It was now their turn to say the vows. Vows, that not only gonna bond their bodies but their souls too.

***
"Harry, stop fan boying over his quiff. It's the same like any other day.", an 16 years old Louis snorted.

"No Lou. He's made it a little higher today. He looks so cute, see.", Harry grinned pointing at Rodger who was at the locker, taking out his books. Rodger turned around, their eyes met for a second. Both of them smiled and nodded as a greeting before he turned his face again.

"I don't understand", Louis muttered from behind Harry. Both of them standing at a far, seeing Rodger for his first class with Liam.

"What you don't understand Lou?" ,  Harry asked while turning to other way, walking towards his first class with Louis.

"You guys have been best friends for nearly one and a half year but still don't talk in school. Why? Are you two even friends Harry?", Louis asked, confused.

Harry shrugged. "I don't know Lou. It's just like that, I guess? But yeah, we are friends. And Rodger said, we gonna marry.", he giggled and Louis rolled his eyes.

"Yeah yeah, you and your fantasies. Grow up Hazz. Life is not a fairytale. He probably joked."

"Rodger never jokes Louis. We gonna marry oneday and you'll be my best man. Just see.", Harry fake glared at Louis before both of them started laughing.

"Okay, okay. Now come out of your dream land, oh sorry, Rodger land and let's go to the class before Mr. Carter gives us detention.", Louis laughed and with that both of them walked into their class.

Guess, God always listens to the innocent souls.

***

While the priest was doing the initial speech, both Rodger and Harry were looking straight into each other eyes. Even when the priest asked them to repeat the vows after him, they never looked away. It was like, they were looking into each other's soul.

Everyone had different expressions on their faces. Their brothers were watching them in confusion, because all they knew was, Rodger and Harry hated each other. So seeing them like this was a bit confusing for them. Their best men, Liam and Louis were glaring at each other as if to say 'This isn't Over'.  Yaser had a proud expression on his face while Trisha and Anne squeezed each other's hands, their eyes became teary.

"Do you, Rodger Aahil Malik take Harry Edward Styles as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do.", Rodger whispered, looking into Harry's eyes.

"Do you, Harry Edward Styles take Rodger Aahil Malik as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do", Harry whispered looking into Rodger's Hazel eyes as well.

"With the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may kiss the groom now."

Both of their faces held so many emotions right now. But the one that overpowered everything, was the feeling they had felt when they first hugged, first kissed and first touched.

They didn't even realize when they started leaning in to each other. When Rodger's hand found Harry's cheek or when Harry placed one of his hands on Rodger's. Or when both of them closed their eyes.

All they felt was each other's lips on their own and they didn't know when they smiled into the kiss.

And the feeling was back again.

The feeling both of them felt when they kissed that night.

***
"Harry", Rodger whispered looking up at the sky.

"Hmm?", Harry hummed from beside him.

The 17 years old lads were laying on the soft ground of the abandoned park, at 9 P.M., looking up at the sky full of stars. They didn't tell their parents that they were meeting with each other. They knew, neither of their mothers would mind but they liked it this way. They liked the thrill of sneaking out at night just to meet with each other at their favourite place.

"I have a question, and only you can answer that.", Rodger said now turning his body towards Harry.

"And what that question might be?", Harry asked, now turning to Rodger as well.

"Are you happy with us just being friends?", Rodger whispered, now scooting closer to Harry.

"But we are best friends?", Harry whispered back. He tried to act oblivious but he knew what Rodger meant. He too scooted closer to Rodger a bit even though his heart was pounding.

"Don't you want to be more than friends Hazza?", Rodger whispered leaning in.

"What do you mean Ro?", Harry whispered, leaning in as well.

"Do you want to be my Boyfriend Hazz?", Rodger breath fanned his lips.

Harry chuckled softly before pulling Rodger to him and pressed his lips against a shocked Rodger.

He pulled away a bit and giggled softly before pecking his lips again.

"Thought you'd never ask, silly."

"What? I said yes, silly. Now kiss your boyfriend.", Harry giggled at Rodger's shocked face.

It took some seconds for Rodger to register what Harry said before he smiled and pulled Harry into a kiss.

"You are a cute dork, you know that?", Rodger chuckled once they pulled away from the kiss.

"Yeah, a cute dork which is now your boyfriend.", Harry smiled cheekily before nudging his nose with his boyfriend.

"Yeah, my dork. Only mine."

***********
Rarry