3.

"Well, aren't you happy to marry your childhood crush Marcy?", Harry said cheekily as he entered Marcel's room.

Marcel, who was reading his novel lying in his bed, sat up quickly and adjusted his thick rimmed glasses.

"Hi Harry.", he said quietly as Harry sat at the foot of his bed.

"So, have you talked to him?", Harry asked, raising an eyebrow.

"N-No.", Marcel stuttered.

"Well, talk to him. You gonna Marry each other Marcy.", Harry said in a concerned tone. He may not show it, but he loved his brother.

"Wh-what if he doesn't like me Harry?", Marcel said in a sad tone and Harry rolled his eyes.

"Well, that's the fúcking why I am telling you to talk to him you fool.",

"I-I can't. I'm scared."

"God.", saying that Harry got up from the bed with a huff and walked out of the room. He fetched his phone out from his jeans pocket before entering his room, mumbling a "What I'm gonna do with you Marcy."

***
"Will you please stop staring at your phone and help me in this sum? Why don't you call him already?", Rodger said to his twin, getting irritated. It had been 20 minutes since they were studying in Zayn's room and all Zayn had been doing is staring at Marcel's picture on his phone with dreamy eyes. He had clicked that picture of Marcel secretly while he was having lunch oneday.

"Um sorry. Which problem again?", Zayn asked.

"This one. Ugh, I hate maths.", Rodger said, irritated.

"Um, it's easy, see you gotta do it this way.", after showing him how to do the sum, Zayn went back to staring at Marcel's picture.

Rodger sighed before closing his copy and snatched the phone from Zayn's hands.

"Rodger, gimme my phone back.", Zayn said in an angry tone.

"Then stop staring at his pic and call him up. Man up already."

"I-I can't. I'm scared. What if he hates me?", Zayn asked nervously.

"Well, you won't know if you don't talk to him.", Rodger said handing him his phone. Zayn took it gently before nodding.

"I know. But I really can't Rodger.", Zayn said looking down at his lap.

"Ugh.", and with that Rodger got up from the bed and walked out of the room.

He went to his twitter and opened the personal message box of a certain person whom he thought, he hated the most in the world.

He raised an eyebrow when he saw the person 'typing...' on the other end. He shrugged it off before sending his message only to find out, that person had sent him the exact message at the sane time.

Harry_Styles : We need to talk. It's our brothers.

rodgermalik : We need to talk. It's our brothers.

Harry_Styles : Hey asshole.

Harry_Styles : Didn't think this day would come. Haha.

rodgermalik : Well, hello to you too bitch.

rodhermalik: Well there's a first time for everything I guess?

Harry_Styles: Oh, like the way I took away your 'Prom King' title? Oh yeah, I guess it's true then.

rodgermalik: Don't start on that Styles. I'm warning you.

Harry_Styles: Oh my God! ◎_◎ I'm so scared. Oh please save me Rodger. Please I beg you.

Harry_Styles: I'm gonna die out of laughter if you keep threatening me like a child. Grow up already.

rodgermalik: Says the one who tripped on the stage while receiving his diploma? Haha.

Harry_Styles: Shut Up.

rodgermalik: aww, is someone embarrassed? :p

Harry_Styles: fúcker.

rodgermalik: Ass.

Harry_Styles: Oh I know I have got a fine one. Unlike your non existent one. ;)

rodgermalik: Hah, 'cause I've got a bigger D than your ass.

Harry_Styles: Oh, you wish Malik.

rodgermalik: Oh, how you gonna wish this malik to pound on your little ass but you'll have none.

Harry_Styles: Oh, no no no no. You gonna wish to pound on his little ass, but you won't get any.

Both of them didn't know when their hateful convos turned into a perverted one and why that turned them on so much. Both of them absolutely hated it. Hated their hormones and bodies to act in this way.

rodgermalik: Ugh, you're giving me headache. I need to sleep.

Harry_Styles: So does me. Badnight Malik. Have horrible dreams.

rodgermalik: Wish you the sane Styles. Have nightmares too.

Harry_Styles: I wish you dream of yourself drowning in the ocean, screaming for me to help and me watching while laughing at you.

rodgermalik: Have I ever told you how much I hate you Styles?

Harry_Styles: Oh trust me Malik, the feeling is mutual.