6.

"I had a great time today.", Marcel smiled, looking at Zayn.

"Me too. I had fun today.", Zayn said as he stepped closer to Marcel.

After they had lunch together at a nearby diner, they went to the amusement park. As the time progressed, they realized that they had stopped stuttering in another one's presence and that they really enjoyed each other's company.

So now they are here, in front of the Styles' house, not knowing how to say goodbye.

"Can I hug you?", Zayn whispered and Marcel blushed. He was so happy that he was getting married to such a gentleman like Zayn. He nodded slowly.

Zayn smiled as he slowly closed the space between them and hugged him lightly.

Marcel and Zayn both released a soft breath at the same time and smiled in content. Marcel nuzzled his face in crook of Zayn's neck as Zayn placed a soft kiss on Marcel's shoulder, making him shiver.

"We'll meet again, right?", Marcel mumbled against Zayn's skin, unaware of the fast beating of Zayn's heart at the mere contact.

"Tomorrow, 6 P.M. sounds good?" Zayn asked against his shoulder as held him a bit tight.

"Yeah. ", Marcel breathed.

"See you tomorrow in the college then?", Zayn said as he pulled away.

"Yeah.", Marcel said, blushing.

"Goodnight Marcy."

"Goodnight Zayn"

And with that,  both of them went to their destination. Marcel into his house and Zayn towards his car.

Both of them didn't know how the other squealed in delight as soon as Marcel's room door and Zayn car door got closed.

They couldn't wait for the next day.

***
"WHAT?! YOU WHAT?", Louis Tomlinson's voice boomed from the other side of the phone. He was loud, so loud that Rodger had to move away the phone a bit from his ear.

"Calm your tits down Tomlinson. It wasn't a big deal", Rodger lied. It was indeed a big deal. Even though he would never admit it, his fast beating heart was telling other wise.

"WASN'T A BIG DEAL? FOR GOD'S SAKE RODGER, IT WAS A FUĆKING BIG DEAL. EVEN AFTER THAT BITCH HAD DONE EVERYTHING TO YOU IN THE PAST, YOU STILL KISSED HIM? WHY?", Louis' voice sounded angry, which was justified.

"I was high?", Rodger's statement came out as a question. He wasn't sure if it was the weed or his heart, that once loved the curly haired lad. He didn't know.

"Don't you fućking blame that on my precious weed Rodger. I know you. I know how hard you fell for that bastaŕd 4 years ago. So don't, okay?", Louis said, now slightly calming down. Rodger couldn't argue with his best friend anymore. Louis knew Rodger so well, it sometimes scared the shit out of Rodger.

"What should I do?", Rodger asked defeated, as he fell back on his bed.

"Ignore him for some days. Like you did all those years ago.", Louis said.

"But he's gonna be my fúcking husband Louis, how long I can ignore him?", Rodger asked, rolling his eyes at Louis' stupidity.

"Oh shit, I totally forgot you guys were gonna get married. How sweet.", Louis said in a dramatic voice.

"Stop the sassiness Tomlinson and fúcking say something what should I do. He is fúcking up with my brain again.", Rodger said as he rubbed a hand over his face. He had again started feeling those emotions for the curly headed lad, he felt 4 years ago.

"Look, just ignore him for now, okay? We'll think something about it later.", Louis said after a long pause.

"Okay.", Rodger breathed. Deep down, he knew if he wouldn't ignore Harry, he would again fall for him and he didn't want that.

"Okay bro. Goodnight.", Louis said from the other side.

"Night" Rodger said and hung up. Thinking about the ways to ignore the curly headed lad who had stolen his heart 4 years ago and never gave him back.

***

"What? Are you serious Harry? He kissed you?", Liam said from the other side of the phone.

"Y-Yeah.", Harry breathed and sunk deeper into the covers.

"That fúcker, I'll kill him.", Liam sounded angry.

"No Liam. He kissed me and I let him. We fúcking made out Liam. A hot make out I must say.", Harry said as his mind drifted back to hot kiss he and Rodger shared this afternoon.

"Uh, spare me the details. I don't want ton know how you guys basically played tongue hockey in an abandoned park."Liam said and Harry could picture him gagging.

"So" Liam continued. "As I was saying, why did you let him kiss you Harry? After everything he had done to you?", Liam asked his best friend in a demanding tone.

"I-I don't know Liam. Maybe it was the heat of the moment?", he asked, sounding unsure of his answer.

"You fúcking know it wasn't just the heat of the moment Harry. I know you for 5 years don't forget that. I know how hard you fell for that asshole and how he broke your heart. So please, don't tell me any of these shits.", Liam said, sounding angry. Harry sighed in defeat. He could never win a argument against Liam.

"What should I do now Liam?", Harry asked, sighing. Liam stayed silent for a moment.

"What you did 4 years ago. Ignore him.", Liam said.

"But he's gonna be my fúcking husband in a month Liam. How long I could ignore him?",Harry asked, now confused.

"As long as you can.", Liam said and Harry could picture him shrugging.

"It's stupid.", Harry said, annoyed.

"Not as stupid as you to fall for that jerk. I told you he was not good for you Harry, but you still didn't listen to me."

Harry sighed.

It was true. Liam had told him 5 years ago not to talk to Rodger,that he was a bad boy. But Harry being Harry, didn't listen to him and became friends with him. He didn't even realize when Rodger became more than just a friend to him. He wished, he had listened to Liam.

Maybe, he could have stopped his heart from breaking then.

"Liam", Harry warned him.

"Okay, okay. I'll not bring that up again. Just ignore him for now, okay? We'll think some other plan after your marriage. But till then, you Harry Edward Styles will ignore Rodger Aahil Malik, okay?", Liam asked.

"Yeah yeah father.", rolling his eyes Harry said.

"Whatever. Goodnight Hazz.", Liam said and Harry could picture him smiling.

"Night Lili.", and with that he hung up.

It didn't take both Rodger and Harry to fall asleep after talking to their best friends. Both thinking about the ways they would ignore the other.

So, that's what they did. They ignored each other till they could. They were so busy ignoring the other that both the lads didn't even realize when the one month had ended and when they were standing in front of each other in the church, waiting for their vows to be exchanged.

***********
So I have changed their ages from 22 to 20 . Also, I have jumped directly to their wedding. Hope that's okay?

Sorry for the inconvenience loves :(